Devils food cake

DeletedUser78112

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe most whales eat plankton, not fish? :p

Beep wrong.

What Do Whales Eat?

The whale is the top predator in the ocean. It eats animals, which makes them a carnivore.The whale eats marine mammals and seabirds. They also eat a variety of fish such as salmon, cod, flatfish, hake, herring, and smelt. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Beep wrong.

What Do Whales Eat?

The whale is the top predator in the ocean. It eats animals, which makes them a carnivore.The whale eats marine mammals and seabirds. They also eat a variety of fish such as salmon, cod, flatfish, hake, herring, and smelt. :icon_redface:
It really depends what kind of whale you're talking about.
As you were not specific, we were both right. :)

DeletedUser

Oh, so thoughtful of you :) (Hmm, did I say that right now? Where is Sticks when you need him *lol*)

DeletedUser

Is this a war thread, or should I move it to general discussion?

DeletedUser

this is the why the current mods ran away
be patient till the 200+ hours attacks arrive

DeletedUser

I was just waiting for something to be said that was relevant to the war.
Still trying to figure out the political agenda around here :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Agenda's easy: Sit around and wait for the Admins to realize this world should have been in the 'endworld' phase for the past year. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

or you can call ahmen to tell you every thing...and then you can announce pacov as winner of the world

DeletedUser80195

Beep wrong.

What Do Whales Eat?

You can add the Great White to the menu.

Killer Whales are named Killers for a reason........:icon_eek:

Erm what were you guys talking about again?

Oh Yea Devils/Raid ........merge? Cease Fire? or continue the fighting?

DeletedUser

i think fight should continue like it is or pacov will continue to noble raid if they cease fire.If raid continues to fight TDE barbies than they buy themselves 3 more eks of like, i mean until TDE is dead.

rooki7

3 tribes left
Raid declared on devils because agreements were not respected (this thread is the Raid declaration that is being spammed ^^).
Nob stayed neutral.

Until a few days ago Nob launched on devil.