Tribes: T.D.E
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~, #RAID#

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 12
Difference: 7

You need help from one top 2 tribe to talk 7 more villages from us haha ;) no serious :) i am happy for you guys :)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser97104

Very. Can't he just put the stats and then let the stats do the talking? :(

DeletedUser

Very. Can't he just put the stats and then let the stats do the talking? :(

Sure ;)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 12
Difference: 0

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

YAY you...nobled a couple villages, whats your point? I dont' see a big huge gaping hole in either sides front line, and until then neither side has the right to brag.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~

Timeframe: 16/11/2010 23:31:00 to 12/02/2011 15:56:23

Side 1: 824
Side 2: 433
Difference: 391

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,368,583
Side 2: 3,702,140
Difference: 3,666,443

chart

current war standing against RAID... seems like they don't like this war anymore? btw.. one of your members quit.. better rally them all before all of them decide to quit too, don't you think rohan?

DeletedUser80195

Thanks for the shout out Arron.

I didn't just quit, I was forced to move due to Military obligations.

I happen to be back now with a lot of little play things at my disposal.

I must say that ~Raid~ doesn't shy away from a fight and we will fight till the last.

The tribe was left in the very capable hands of one of the best Dukes to ever grace this world with their presence along side the very capable hands of the members of ~RAID~

3/4 of the members of ~RAID~ Quit prior to this war and since then we have cleaned up those inactive accounts and gone on a massive barb hunt while playing village swap with

you guys. You see my friend the fun is just starting, may the best tribe or tribes win....the Devils alliance or ~RAID~.

BTW Players quit daily, you should know how many more accounts do you guys have to eat?

DeletedUser92402

Hmm, I seem to keep appearing under Rohan!!

Can I ask why these forums have gone quiet? I too had to step out the loop, we all have a real life. Mine is spent dressing as a Pally, sandals are comfy!!

DeletedUser80195

Hmm, I seem to keep appearing under Rohan!!

Can I ask why these forums have gone quiet? I too had to step out the loop, we all have a real life. Mine is spent dressing as a Pally, sandals are comfy!!

Because under me is a fun place to be.

It all went quiet because we had a lot of work to be done..

Now that its done.

Expect a little more life on the externals.

DeletedUser92402

Because under me is a fun place to be.

It all went quiet because we had a lot of work to be done..

Now that its done.

Expect a little more life on the externals.

Clearly Im in the fun place again, but you promised me loads of action and fun!!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92402

Exactly that - I'm waiting on fun, frivolity, naked Rohan table top dancing, swinging from the lightshades, donkeys, stuffed ferrets and a stats posting....

*Waits :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Exactly that - I'm waiting on fun, frivolity, naked Rohan table top dancing, swinging from the lightshades, donkeys, stuffed ferrets and a stats posting....
Well this is the ~RAID~ v. T.D.E thread... perhaps you should encourage him to post in a thread about the current war? :icon_idea: