Side 1: 7,764,140
Side 2: 189,161
Difference: 7,574,979

chart

I think srinu need of troops
:icon_rolleyes:

deomonkid18

Shouldn't the answer be obvious?

Who wouldn't want to play with us knowing you get my skype and constant chats with me daily :icon_wink:

You're missing out Cam.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't the answer be obvious?

Who wouldn't want to play with us knowing you get my skype and constant chats with me daily :icon_wink:

You're missing out Cam.

you are supposed to advertise? this is a deterrent!

Not you. siv! Seems bizarre he would, after Aten went munchy munchy on his account 20 months ago :p

And :lol: at those stats.

lol well my last time online was 2009, went away for xmas and didnt come back i thnk i briefly played on somebodies account in hot or something helpin out but thats it, i dont know who had my account after 2009 i remember seeing it on tw stats a few times and it seem to become a barb/internal eater... disgusting.

DeletedUser7464

Why is that disgusting? When you left did you pass the account to someone or did you expect HOT to find a player for it? That wasn't always possible was it. Not sure why you find it disgusting to see your account being eaten, if you quit the game! But it was in our tribe until late 2010, I think, when EG formed. siv acc was on frontline in north and Aten/EleAud went straight for it. Did they forget to mention that to you when persuading you to join them haha :D. I was reading your post quite happily until got to the last word, what is disgusting exactly? Strange you were part of HOT and are now fighting against them :p. Or is this all deep cover and you are one of steve's little birds? ;)

DeletedUser

Why is that disgusting? When you left did you pass the account to someone or did you expect HOT to find a player for it? That wasn't always possible was it. Not sure why you find it disgusting to see your account being eaten, if you quit the game! But it was in our tribe until late 2010, I think, when EG formed. siv acc was on frontline in north and Aten/EleAud went straight for it. Did they forget to mention that to you when persuading you to join them haha :D. I was reading your post quite happily until got to the last word, what is disgusting exactly? Strange you were part of HOT and are now fighting against them :p. Or is this all deep cover and you are one of steve's little birds? ;)

oh sorry didn't mean to seem offensive, that was not what i meant. not at all strange for it to be eaten seems natural, just that it was not being used to attack at all, i don't understand people who don't want to fight in this game but thats just me.

I was aten to start with, some silly naps were made when i was in the middle of a multi-player brawl with the very same people we decided to nap so i left to finish the job and back and forth it went. eventually eleaud was the best option for killing people and also had the same fun mentality as game on. My problem is that i was never happy unless i was killing somebody and somebody close range.

It's a strange world to look at these days, everything is the same but just much bigger.

But to keep things a little on topic, we should see a nice change in the stats this month :)

DeletedUser7464

You are not going to be happy then, sitting deep in the NE with nothing to do ;)

And nice for EG? I suppose "nice" qualifies as getting more than 10 conquers against DF in 24 hours these days :p.

DeletedUser

You are not going to be happy then, sitting deep in the NE with nothing to do ;)

And nice for EG? I suppose "nice" qualifies as getting more than 10 conquers against DF in 24 hours these days :p.

Well you take what you are asked to help with, i think we've got a little more than 10 in 24 hours in all honesty :)

DeletedUser7464

Well EG actually hasn't taken more than 10 villages in a day since the 11th of June. But maybe they just managed it over a 24 hour period one time. There was a 3 day period where they took 9, 8 and then 8 villages one after the other. Nice :p.

Have a guess how many villages they lost to DF over the same 3 days ;)

deomonkid18

HAHAHAHAHA You said Steve has a little bird :lol:

cooled ice

siv is playing with EG! Oh noessssssss...................*runs around screaming*

:lol:

amazing stats people :|823 conquers in ONE WEEK :| Holy order of truth! xD It looks like DF bought a steamroller and rolling over EG :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Who do you think has taken over the Channaka account silly. None other than Sivvo

DUDE! i thought we agreed I'd out of the closet in my own time????!

siv is playing with EG! Oh noessssssss...................*runs around screaming*

:lol:

amazing stats people :|823 conquers in ONE WEEK :| Holy order of truth! xD It looks like DF bought a steamroller and rolling over EG :icon_razz:

nom nom nom lol