DF & SPQR v EG war stats

controleng

you mean..you coming along and taking over an account will be the game changer on this world? you must be very good at this game.

I did not say anythink about it :) But I am good at this game at least you :)

DeletedUser

Now i'm no expert, but it looks to me like Hoochie is still as pretty as ever :) <3

hey handsome! We all are in DF. Its one of the entry requirements. Thats why Boner keeps going to the gym... Maybe one day soon he'll make the grade.

DeletedUser95513

It is validaty not only english but also other languges. But you have to consider that this platform for an international game platform. People play the game from the different countries :)

AGreed...but if you havent noticed...its an english server...not turkish...not swedish..not norweiegen...and not arabic...there are the servers that suit each language...thats why its a rule that ppl speak only the specified language...and not have to go through a translator..as it appears that you have to...bc i can not only barley understand ur pnp posts...but your in game mails as well arthas

controleng

Oh my god assumptions assumptions :D

I wont speak english every well like you . Becouse english is not native language fro me but If I live in england or where speak english I can learn the grammer and I can use the grammar in writing skill.

anyway I am get used to about it .

Who is arthas :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You deserve a cookie darkaniken2,choc chip ok?

That Boner is a bully :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7126

account he is eating there is clearly inactive..even i could take those :)

DeletedUser95513

I wasnt being a bully just stating my displeasure....any who...we shall seee mr controleng!

controleng

account he is eating there is clearly inactive..even i could take those :)

take over 5300 villages and almost 5000 villages taken from enemies side and the talented player says that they took from inactive players. ?

Could you tell me mr philospy who makes them inactive ?

you have no idea what happened in w1 :)

Anyway I dont need to prove anythink but I know that we win the game with hard conditions

damn it i was just trying to make him happy :p

Make me happys; I dont think so but thye make you happy when thye gave a new account ; you lost old ones :)

I wasnt being a bully just stating my displeasure....any who...we shall seee mr controleng!

Dont forget these words mr nub :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im still looking for an acc on w2 people, dont care which side

controleng

To sabotage the world ... If you dont care any side why you want to join on w2 .You have to chose any side before join the world .

DeletedUser

becoz i enjoy the game and world 2 settings are closer to the settings on world 12, first side to offer acc will do

DeletedUser7464

Shame this thread has turned into whatever this is called.

If you want an account in DF mail hooch. If you want an account in EG mail Mikeys. Simple. No need to keep blabbering here.

However anyone who joins EG or returns to play for EG (I will excuse hardcore ex-Atenians only) immediately forfeit their dignity and sense of fairplay under the name they have returned to play as. You are more than welcome to join EG. You will just have to keep your identity secret or use an alias on future worlds. Because you will be ridiculed. :p.

I also presume Mikeys already contacted you cooled and offered you an account? :p. EG, don't ask our people to join you. Or we will set a few of your accounts to delete ;).