DF & SPQR v EG war stats

DeletedUser910

Do you just assume people that play TW don't go on holiday or have any life? Because you seem to love mentioning yourself being on holidays. I was in Ibiza for a week not long ago, hooch won't stop going on holiday, Steve went to see Mickey Mouse, these are easy examples I can think of.

It is very easy to play TW and have a life at the sametime, you were just too depressed at how bad EG are doing and realised DF won't lose. Nice of you to not waste our time <3

I think you wasted your time typing that nonsense. Yes, it's pretty easy to go on holiday when no one is attacking you. Try doing it with a few thousand incoming attacks. I'm way to busy to play TW fulltime with a child constantly in my lap and getting into things. I've tried for the past 2yrs and it just doesn't work. You definitely can't play when you're on vacation. I tried from the beaches of Aruba. Wasn't good. I was never depressed. You obviously don't know me very well. I know I'm not wasting my time. Not anymore. lol!!

DeletedUser910

I have to tell you that Mickey Mouse outfit was really baggy and ever so hot. I'm not doing it again for you Steve.

Saw Elmo at SeaWorld. No idea what he was doing there. My daughter loved him though. Mickey trip comes in a couple years.

DeletedUser7126

Saw Elmo at SeaWorld. No idea what he was doing there. My daughter loved him though. Mickey trip comes in a couple years.

sea wolrd was pretty cool. disneyworld sucked, animal kingdom sucked. busch gsrden in tampa was nice and the coco beach was awesome!!

btw, i had about 5k incoming at the time of my trip...my tribe is awesome though so my account never missed a beat..thanks freps, marlow, hooch, krish!!! :)

deomonkid18

I am sure we can find you a co play on an act if you want to be on thee Winning Team

He left the winning team when he left tw, I am confused, were you assuming DF were winning?

Until you have beaten the Demon account you have not won anything :)

DeletedUser

I think you wasted your time typing that nonsense. Yes, it's pretty easy to go on holiday when no one is attacking you. Try doing it with a few thousand incoming attacks. I'm way to busy to play TW fulltime with a child constantly in my lap and getting into things. I've tried for the past 2yrs and it just doesn't work. You definitely can't play when you're on vacation. I tried from the beaches of Aruba. Wasn't good. I was never depressed. You obviously don't know me very well. I know I'm not wasting my time. Not anymore. lol!!

No, I didn't actually. Who said anything about you being depressed? Who said anything about playing TW on holiday? What are you on about? You never played TW from the looks of it from even before EG started, you were inactive and useless.

Like I said, easy to have a life and play TW. I don't care for your excuses, there are things called sitters. Jesus, no wonder EG fail so much.

DeletedUser95513

He left the winning team when he left tw, I am confused, were you assuming DF were winning?

Until you have beaten the Demon account you have not won anything :)
dont worry you will be getting your incomings in due time

darkaniken2

Guys, keep it ontopic, and more importantly, appropriate please.

DeletedUser7488

So... how 'bout them caps in the last week eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: DF
Side 2:
Tribes: EG

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 604
Side 2: 44
Difference: 560

chart

Last edited:

deomonkid18

dont worry you will be getting your incomings in due time
As long as the happy faces accompany them I will take all the incoming :)

I have the capability to stay awake for 26 hours every day so look out ;)

DeletedUser910

No, I didn't actually. Who said anything about you being depressed? Who said anything about playing TW on holiday? What are you on about? You never played TW from the looks of it from even before EG started, you were inactive and useless.

Like I said, easy to have a life and play TW. I don't care for your excuses, there are things called sitters. Jesus, no wonder EG fail so much.

You said I was depressed. Did you forget what you wrote already? LOL!!

"It is very easy to play TW and have a life at the sametime, you were just too depressed at how bad EG are doing and realised DF won't lose. Nice of you to not waste our time <3"

You know nothing about the TW tribe obviously. I was a Duke for TW2 for more then a year. lol!! How long have you played on World 2? I actually was on vacation several times when Aten was mass attacking me in K35 and I handled it pretty well. Of course that's before I had a 2yr old to deal with, more life issues and a demanding wife. lol!! In any case, when I was playing hardcore full time, I played fairly well. There are still members on here who can vouch for that. I honestly don't care what you think. You don't know my life. :icon_rolleyes:

deomonkid18

Just imagine how much DF is failing having someone like you in the tribe ;)

DeletedUser

You know nothing about the TW tribe obviously. I was a Duke for TW2 for more then a year. lol!! How long have you played on World 2? I actually was on vacation several times when Aten was mass attacking me in K35 and I handled it pretty well. Of course that's before I had a 2yr old to deal with, more life issues and a demanding wife. lol!! In any case, when I was playing hardcore full time, I played fairly well. There are still members on here who can vouch for that. I honestly don't care what you think. You don't know my life. :icon_rolleyes:

Considering I am one of the original W2 members, I would say a very long time... Isn't that obvious? I never said anything about the TW tribe being bad, I said the EG tribe sucks.

Handling Aten isn't something to brag about, they all suck. Never claimed to know your life either, just claimed you are full of silly excuses which are easy to sort out. Mwah! <3

Last edited by a moderator: