Dharma Declares

portugal737

Hey everyone,

This is Portugal737, the founder and current leader of The Dharma Initiative. I havent spoken much on the externals, and in fact, none from my tribe have. With this being said, its time to finally break the silence.

Dharma declares on W2V and Contra.

For anyone wondering why, youre either really out of the loop, or havent looked at the map in a long time. We share a major front with W2V down in K54, with no room for further expansion besides towards the rim for Dharma. Weve decided our best option would be to push towards the core of the world in an attempt to secure K54 for ourselves.

Contra, this was a little more tricky in terms of reasoning. Recently, as many of you know, theyve had quite a few merges after their long, early game wars. One of the tribes they happened to merge with was TWD (The walking dead) which was a smaller, northern tribe which had a decently large front against our tribe. Again, we feel that the only way for us to proceed is to push towards the core, and this means having a war on the northern front of K44.

MAP:

TL;DR

Dharma Declares on both W2V and Contra

DeletedUser116125

Well now bacon can stop lying about having 3 fronts ;)
it's official now:D

DeletedUser

Could've been more creative with the PnP, however... Goodluck to both sides

+1 to GhostBuster

DeletedUser

dont think Dharma could handle such a gangbang

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53562

Best of luck to Dharma. I sincerely hope W2V underestimate you as much as we did. :icon_razz:

Well now bacon can stop lying about having 3 fronts ;)
it's official now:D

When W2V declared we most certainly had three fronts. It has been a long and arduous negotiation process to close off this particular front, but considering the members in both tribes only learned of this turn of events recently, I can assure you no one was lying, as far as they were concerned things were just quiet. We still have two fronts though, something I suspect your more vocal posters to whinge a lot about in the days to come. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

When W2V attacked, Bacon was engaged in three fronts, so suck it up already. Guys on W2v front were recalling troops at the latest moment as we were not sure if Dharma might press on and you can see when villages with Within were being exchanged.

Tough luck for W2v, but I'd lie if I'd say I am not glad that all those unfortunate enough to be in Bacon-W2v backline can now embrace all the glory and "fun" of being on the front line. I wish you as much free time as we enjoyed in the past week! :p

Also, Audrey, work on your skill and I am sure you will be invited in a top 20 tribe one day and you will be able to spend your time playing game instead of just talking about it. I believe in you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, Pepper, work on your skill and I am sure you will be invited in a top 20 tribe one day and you will be able to spend your time playing game instead of just talking about it. I believe in you.

You Serious Bruh?

Michael Corleone.

Free-eekism is still alive! Death to family tribes! :icon_evil:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Best of luck to both sides, really interested to see how W2V do here :) And hope dharma can prove everyone wrong about being an ineffective tribe.

Deleted User - 10770065

Nice, the west is getting very lively recently. Interested to see what happens over there :)

Have fun.

nowitsover

I havent spoken much on the externals, and in fact, none from my tribe have. With this being said, its time to finally break the silence.

heh, not that it would matter but your mapmaker kinda did talk. Thanks to Aaron for the map btw - the only part well produced on this PnP.

tl;dr would be: we are opportunists (No worries, you won`t be sued - it is a part of the game).

Hope to see a good and clean fight until you guys are gone.