Diary of Atmospherecf1

DeletedUser

AA is doing pretty good against them all. They deserve a lot more credit.

DeletedUser102250

Ronnie diary entry.

IL/Annex Family Fake News addition part 88.

Remember last week when IL family leadership was claiming annex never received stacks from IPOD/IL?

Well hero of k34, and former IL family member, Vladimir5588 took Sombra's last rim vill thus rimming him again.

bb81981e00b3741f8293f0367b75c252.png

Well guess who was funding their "defensive prowess."

52dc6c917be6a74d62688b2454b9f0a9.png

I guess when you are talking to IL, you need to slow things down, and define the definition of things like "support" and "help."

There are only 3 IL players in that list.... and they only make up a small amount of what was sent

The Evil Organization

Ronnie diary entry.

IL/Annex Family Fake News addition part 88.

Remember last week when IL family leadership was claiming annex never received stacks from IPOD/IL?

Well hero of k34, and former IL family member, Vladimir5588 took Sombra's last rim vill thus rimming him again.

bb81981e00b3741f8293f0367b75c252.png

Well guess who was funding their "defensive prowess."

52dc6c917be6a74d62688b2454b9f0a9.png

I guess when you are talking to IL, you need to slow things down, and define the definition of things like "support" and "help."

Oh no a Ally was doing his job . That's just not acceptable is it . And some was from a IPOD guy who is in K34 also. OMG!!!

And Temple Of Tom I believe I still got 25 villages . I don't think you know what rimming is in tribal wars do you. Haven't been rimmed once on W97. Hope you learn more during this world to help you in the future.

"Rimmed" : In terms of tribal wars it simply means that the player has had all of his (or her) villages nobled and now must restart on the edge of the map, also known as the "rim".

Vladimir5588
burnt so much troops on that single village.

That Village

Killed 7 nukes and then 3 nukes hit after it once it got cleared followed by a train which got sniped and a heck load of support from Vladimir5588 for a deathstar lol. (Was I going to recap it from 4 days away haha)

After that he sent a nuke that hit nothing and then he sent 4 more nukes which all died which was followed up by 6 more nukes that cleared the village again . He had a village that had a 30min travel time but the poor Vladdy doesn't understand if you leave it to long It will just come back a bite you in backside.

After the train hit it was on 7 loyalty and had no defence in it for quite a bit after that train so he had so many opportunities to take it but he just kept wanting to waste more troops on the village that managed to get to 40 loyalty . When he sent the nobleman to take it I just felt like mailing the poor guy to tell him that he waited so long and will need two nobles .

Don't know anyone that has tried to take a village that hard haha. Poor Vladdy I can't imagine you on the front line to ~IL~ I'm afraid but I see you have gotten yourself a lovely set of BARBS.

I'll see you there babe and this time I'm not trap in a corner with the rank 3 tribe .

Good Luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser121659

4-0 heads up. Please come back to K34 whenever you want. it was cute how you ran to the other side of the world and then come to this forum and act like your better than me. your war stats now... 0-14. it's super cute that your last conquer was a 305 point monster village too. lol. #YourBetter

The Evil Organization

Yeah it's a pity he sent all of his troops at me and we are at war with him . I don't like low loyalty turtles around me sadly .:(

Don't worry he put up more of a fight then your barbarian villages Vladdy.

It's nice to see you keeping a eye on my account .

Last edited:

Truth Breaker

My sources have reported a possible coup brewing in "The tribe formerly known as AA." Tribe leadership has overruled the righteous voice of the people by having the tribe renamed without any mandate. Worse yet they renamed it to a worse version of their academy tribe, which is also named S-Rank. All this after duly held elections for a new name. This must be disastrous for the morale of a tribe that is defying a world, and winning. They don't need to be named after yugioh characters to win.

DeletedUser4786

This isn't really a coup. Percy quit, so Ronnie is the only duke and he was the one that created S-Rank. I doubt anyones morale is being hurt by a name change. Now the fact that the whole world is stacked against them, that might be a morale killer. Lot's of accts in AA have been quitting over the past few weeks. Will be interesting to see who has the time, skill and strength to stick around and fight the "coalition" lolz

Truth Breaker

My sources in SNOW(soon to be new name of SRANK), have now sent the rest of the story.

The Energizer
name was part of a deal made when Ageis surrendered to Srank earlier in the world. Percy admitted defeat, named Ronnie supreme leader(Emperor Ronu Son being full title), and only asked to pick the tribe name. It soon became clear that Percy had a "thing" for batteries. So when he was arrested in India last week for "violating the sanctity of a mammal with a D-cell battery," AA leadership was not that shocked.

Ronnie moved to quickly consolidate power by locking percy out of his account, and executing tribal dissenters with the kick button.

My sources state that the multi-millionaire Russian Oligarch that funds the Wilfred Kyaat account was prepared to break away with the stronger northern members of the tribe. Ronnie was relieved of command and eighteen time world winner, SNOWFOXXEY, was anointed as the third duke of the newly named SNOW.

In a few days you will see this new tag. Along with a VERY INTERESTING COA. Courtesy of famous Spanish artist .TheLionheart.

The current full name allegedly being kicked around is: "Grab em by the chitwi." This report is still unsubstantiated however.

It will be interesting how this leadership shake-up changes the war of SNOW vs the World.

DeletedUser4786

At least this was entertaining. lolz. I will allow it. Continue the funnyz

Krapek

My sources have reported a possible coup brewing in "The tribe formerly known as AA." Tribe leadership has overruled the righteous voice of the people by having the tribe renamed without any mandate. Worse yet they renamed it to a worse version of their academy tribe, which is also named S-Rank. All this after duly held elections for a new name. This must be disastrous for the morale of a tribe that is defying a world, and winning. They don't need to be named after yugioh characters to win.
A name change is the least of consern to AA

Truth Breaker

A name change is the least of consern to AA

KRAPek bro. You lost two wars against Srank and have been rimmed 3 times by them. Stay in your lane and manage your account bud. We might let you come coplay in IL someday. The broody account always needs failed annex members to keep it afloat. :rolleyes:

The Evil Organization

This Diary isn't really working haha.

Go to W87 and check out Kekua 's diary . That's how it's meant to be done . Enjoyed that world with him :D . Perfect person to co

Truth Breaker

Another great video posted today. I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't win a TW award once these vids finally leak. Ronnie is bring his A game on the diary project.

DeletedUser110019

KRAPek bro. You lost two wars against Srank and have been rimmed 3 times by them. Stay in your lane and manage your account bud. We might let you come coplay in IL someday. The broody account always needs failed annex members to keep it afloat. :rolleyes:

Temple stop using your alt account the Jig is up ronnie knows who you are

Krapek

I've decided to make a Diary on how it feels like to go to war with the #1, #2, #4, and #6 tribe all at the same time, respectfully.

This will be a youtube diary... Just a snap shot of stuff I have to go through.. this is going to be fun :cool::cool::cool:

First episode comes soon... warning, this is for entertainment purposes only.. and should not be taken seriously lols

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Creati, IPOD, Annex, ~IL~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 124
Side 2: 262
Difference: 138

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 19
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 756,202
Side 2: 1,723,882
Difference: 967,680

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,254
Side 2: 153,887
Difference: 46,633

chart

Still waiting for the first entry to the Diary

Chitwi

We need at least one more video. Please give the people what they want Ronnie <3