Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.

honi

Wow. You posted on publics...

I have always restrained myself here, but I wanted to say that Shadow did attack me.

...next thing you'll be sleeping with other men too!

ummmm...so many things I could say to this! lol!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I started to post before shadow got kicked... and no one believed a word of what i said. If i ask for new leaders in DICE is for our benefit, not to turn against my tribe. A was very harsh but everything in the tribe is going wrong and i was (am) bitter about it.

Shadow i really sorry
Respect!

DeletedUser

Thank you everyone. As I have mentioned before and I wish to make it clear. I did not give that information to everyone for sympathy. I am grateful for the well wishing but am down-to-earth enough to realize I am not the only one with problems in real life that is playing this game.

I told everyone what happened to show just how bad leadership in Dice has become. When even the Duke of the tribe knows that a player is having massive issues still playing the game let alone sending massive attacks huge distances away. That he would still do what Nbo did and that co-duke's instead of asking why it happened just assume the worst, and then judge you for something that they do not even know.

That is what I am attempting with this thread. Dice has fallen. It is a dead tribe. I looked on their conquers last night for the last 100 conquers and 3-5 of them were wuke conquers and easily 60-75 of them were internal noblings. In that same time I saw wuke take over 30+ Dice villages...ya most belonged to swing but it does not matter. She was still a member.
So with numbers like that and with the leadership taking out inactives and then telling us members on the rim of the tribe that we are not any good because we are not taking wuke villages....Ya it pissed me off.

In the end folks make your own conclusions about this entire episode. I am done with it now as this will be my final post in this thread. All players in W36 have had a chance to see it and had a chance to discuss what it means. I am gonna move on to happier threads for me. :)

DeletedUser

In the light of this new post, does the leadership have anything to say?
Shadowzilla said:
That is what I am attempting with this thread. Dice has fallen. It is a dead tribe.
Wuke, go get them. I hope that the players that have brains left in Dice are spared.

DeletedUser

In the light of this new post, does the leadership have anything to say?

Wuke, go get them. I hope that the players that have brains left in Dice are spared.

I'm not leadership.

Dice has been killed. Killed all the way to death. Killed by the deathly plague of death.

Did you sense the sarcasm?

Dice is not dead, nor should you even begin to think it is based on the fact that one immaturely acting player was kicked. Any other reasons?

to swing but it does not matter. She was still a member.

So villages that wouldn't be used for or against Dice (especially, as I think, in the middle of WUKE territory), now count towards hurting Dice. That was sarcasm too :lol:.

DeletedUser

It's no different to innactives that aren't being used by that tribe either Orel.

Don't start on that stupid excuse now. ;)

mvvm

It's no different to innactives that aren't being used by that tribe either Orel.

Don't start on that stupid excuse now. ;)

Thats all dice has is stupid excuses, and excuses being like their opinions which are like.... well, you know, everybody has one; but after this wuke war i believe dice will feel like they have 2

DeletedUser74958

So villages that wouldn't be used for or against Dice (especially, as I think, in the middle of WUKE territory), now count towards hurting Dice. That was sarcasm too :lol:.

So the D and nukes that I build with my 20 new villages and send to the frontlines for stacking and attacking won't hurt Dice? k....

DeletedUser

That's akin to saying any inactive villages of your own will hurt Dice. Of course they hurt Dice because you can use them, but they never belonged to Dice in the first place, as they wouldn't have been put to any use.

Which completely contradicts the arguments Haseo places against desis, by the way :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How does it contradict my arguments relating to desis, who is focusing on nobling Barbarian villages instead of nobling out Wuke like a player his size should be able to do with ease? Is desis inactive? No. So I'm not sure what saying inactives should always be included in the stats as they are villages within Dice has to do with desis. Fill me in Orel, please, where I have missed something there, or perhaps has the flu gone and wreaked havoc on what braincells you have left after the pointless arguments with KG? ;)

Just to make sure you understand what I had said... I'll be a parrot and repeat it just this once.

So villages that wouldn't be used for or against Dice (especially, as I think, in the middle of WUKE territory), now count towards hurting Dice. That was sarcasm too

Inactives in a tribe, be they unsat or just not active enough, are too villages that are not used for or against that said tribe. So those inside of Dice that have been dismissed for said actions are still to remain in the stats just because of that. It's on that tribe to make sure those players stay active, and if not, noble them out.

Therefore, swing does stay in the stats just as orcha stays in the Wuke side.

DeletedUser

How does it contradict my arguments relating to desis, who is focusing on nobling Barbarian villages instead of nobling out Wuke like a player his size should be able to do with ease? Is desis inactive? No. So I'm not sure what saying inactives should always be included in the stats as they are villages within Dice has to do with desis. Fill me in Orel, please, where I have missed something there, or perhaps has the flu gone and wreaked havoc on what braincells you have left after the pointless arguments with KG? ;)

I pointed out that desis nobles inactives. Which increases the amount of villages he can use against WUKE, by that reasoning.

Just to make sure you understand what I had said... I'll be a parrot and repeat it just this once.

Inactives in a tribe, be they unsat or just not active enough, are too villages that are not used for or against that said tribe. So those inside of Dice that have been dismissed for said actions are still to remain in the stats just because of that. It's on that tribe to make sure those players stay active, and if not, noble them out.

Therefore, swing does stay in the stats just as orcha stays in the Wuke side.

I didn't say we're including or not including them.

What are we arguing about? The parameters have gone all wishy-washy with my growing fever.

DeletedUser

I pointed out that desis nobles inactives. Which increases the amount of villages he can use against WUKE, by that reasoning.

My comments were referring to the small barbarian villages desis nobles, of which one of the Dukes of Dice said to Shadow were not worth nobling due to the time they take to build up, blah blah blah. Which was also one of the reasons he was kicked. Which I proved that was just hypocritical as he allows some and not others.

I didn't say we're including or not including them.

You did however say they weren't Dice's to begin with, when as long as they have the tribal tag beside them regardless of their input or commitment, they are.

What are we arguing about? The parameters have gone all wishy-washy with my growing fever.

That's why I didn't post on the weekend when I had my food poisoning. :D

DeletedUser

I don't know the complete story, nor do I care. But remember there are ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.

Men and woman have different opionons on different subjects.

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/lifeexplained.jpg

Not sure if it worked....

But Shadow you must of done something they disapproved of or an action without their approval because I seriously doubt they would kick you out for an reasonable action.

Edit:Not sure if I should put unreasonable or reasonable (I'm not in the best state of mind to be thinking)

DeletedUser

But I proved that unlike Shadow, desis contributes to the tribe. If the tribe knows he'll put the barbarians to good use (unlike Shadow who has thus far not used much), then it's an entirely different scenario.

Who they belong to doesn't mean they should or shouldn't be included in the stats. It just means that they don't belong to Dice. If you have a different definition of belonging, that's something for you to figure out.

Stellrogaius

Shadowzilla...
I am sorry for your loss and i admire your straight talking.
To confess that this thread is about discrediting the new Dice leaders and not about sympathy is commendable.
However to make such claims as (see below) ... is a joke!
Dice has fallen. It is a dead tribe....
Fallen??? :icon_eek: The past participle of fall?
'Falling' i could pass off as your own misguided opinion, but fallen...???
Dead??? :icon_eek: See above!
Although new to Dice! I am not new to TW! I know a good tribe when im in one!
I knew/heard many great things about Hibby and i can understand the difficulties facing the new leaders trying to fill his boots!
From what i know and have seen, I have the upmost faith in them!
Dice is neither fallen nor dead!

DeletedUser

But I proved that unlike Shadow, desis contributes to the tribe. If the tribe knows he'll put the barbarians to good use (unlike Shadow who has thus far not used much), then it's an entirely different scenario.

You proved what about desis? That a 2.7m account can only successfully noble 3 villages in a month from an enemy yet can eat 50 barbarians? Fantastic proof there.

He did indeed send days of fakes at me launched at more than one time. <have some of the reports>

Sorry to hear for your loss Shadow.

And there is your proof Shadow was indeed participating, and contributing. I also have the mail sent to nhoddino 11 days ago where he stated what was happening and why he couldn't do any targets which hadn't yet been assigned to him.

Therefore, it's your leaders screw up for miscommunication and just plain idiocy in the way they handled this matter.

PS: Mail will not be posted unless Shadow says otherwise.

DeletedUser

The problem was I disagreed with the current leadership. Rather than working it out and giving me a chance to defend myself they booted me. I guess my defensive arguments were more than they could handle as I hurt their ego's.

gosh i know exactly what you mean :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.