Dicussion: Startup HP world

DeletedUser656

Dear players,

Recently it was suggested to have a world geared towards starting strategy and gameplay. As this idea received some strong support, we have decided that the next High Performance round will be tailored towards players who enjoy the thrill of the early game (the startup phase).

The tribes will be small, the competition will be fierce, and the winner will be the first player to take – and hold – 10 villages and 40k points for one day.

Start date: Saturday 15th January, 20:00.
End date *: Saturday 19th March * The end date will only be used if no player manages to meet the above winning criteria

To join the world on Saturday, simply login as usual and select 'Startup' from the world list. There are 5000 free player slots.

Premium prizes

The winning player will receive 1,000 premium points.
The runner up will receive 600 premium points.
The player in 3rd place will receive 400 premium points.
Additionally, every player in the top-ranked tribe will receive 200 premium points.

World settings

Here

DeletedUser

This is soooo easy!

Shame I won't be able to play it though :(

DeletedUser

meh very interested. meh coming back will be jus as juicy as expected.

the only down side of this Hperformance world is the location. it should be random.
Morthy I hope you are not losing your touch tho bcus this one is too easy with starting direction 'option'. It would be more fun without it!

DeletedUser

Wow my suggestion got put into action. Looks like I will have to play as it was my idea :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

Wahoo, looking forward to this, although I can't play. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. :)

DeletedUser

Jamm will hate you Morthy. Poor guy is gonna get skyped by TW players, rabbit, rabbits friends and relations as well as Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, atheists, capitalists and hardline communists.

Oh and, did i forget Martians? Yeah I did, but they will be somewhat late because it takes light inbetween 8 to 40 minutes for light to travel there and back.

DeletedUser

nice idea , less time for execution. won't be easy to find premade/co-players in 3 days :| .

DeletedUser

Never played a high performance round before so this may be a noobish question, but somebody said it's premium only, that correct?

DeletedUser

No, there's 5000 free player slots.

Ah true.. i forgot. :icon_neutral: not like managing a competitive account is possible without it, i can't understand how anyone can make it over 500 points without it

A humble player

Jamm will hate you Morthy. Poor guy is gonna get skyped by TW players, rabbit, rabbits friends and relations as well as Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, atheists, capitalists and hardline communists.

Oh and, did i forget Martians? Yeah I did, but they will be somewhat late because it takes light inbetween 8 to 40 minutes for light to travel there and back.

All 7 contacts he has?

DeletedUser

Zardy, you know as well as me, it's not the amount of contacts you have, but the amount of people that have you in contacts. :icon_wink:

Wise words.
I guess I might Have to do a clean up of my skype contacts! o_O