Dicussion: Startup HP world

DeletedUser

It wont have to be well maintained.. it will have to have a lot of defence, that is all, and this is the reason for my suggestion.

In addition: The goal of the world is very individual, but the key to success is in the tribe, I see a flaw here. I think it should be tribe oriented, otherwise you end up with 9 "push accounts" of sorts..

And I haven't been on skype much recently Fordy, sorry.

It depends what you would class as a 'maintained village' Personally I would say all nice building levels and can produce a high turnover of troops. I have seen people rush start-up numerous times and always neglect the wall.

Now in my view if someone has no wall, there is no point in supporting or having any sort of troops in the village. Including defensive troops.

DeletedUser

It depends what you would class as a 'maintained village' Personally I would say all nice building levels and can produce a high turnover of troops. I have seen people rush start-up numerous times and always neglect the wall.

Now in my view if someone has no wall, there is no point in supporting or having any sort of troops in the village. Including defensive troops.

1: Noble 3 decent vills and build em up.
2: Noble 6 barbs and everything stacked.
3: Win.

~3 weeks. Though I'm guessing, in the "leet" premades everyone will be going for top spot rather than working together, so it will take much longer, or possibly never finish.(before the 3 months is up)

On a tribe level I recommend your 4 best players noble rush, the rest turtle. 3 of the noble rushers cap their 3 vills each and turtle them up too, then the chosen victor is gifted their mains, nobles his 6 barbs, and wins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does this mean that from Saturday 08:00 until Saturday 20:00 there will be no speed rounds?
Sorry if that question is noobish im new to the whole speed thing.

:snob:
Thanks

DeletedUser15106

Does this mean that from Saturday 08:00 until Saturday 20:00 there will be no speed rounds?
Sorry if that question is noobish im new to the whole speed thing.

:snob:
Thanks

No, it appears in the round planner, but both can run at the same time.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks
will there be more rounds like this in the future

DeletedUser

The only way we could ever really do this would be to add a rule stating an account can only be played from one country. It wouldn't be completely efficient, but it would stop the majority of co-playing. Still, it would be incredibly hard to enforce.

TBH I doubt it would stop coplaying - some folks I know of have coplayers in their own timezones who are miners or other shiftworkers.

DeletedUser

Ah true.. i forgot. :icon_neutral: not like managing a competitive account is possible without it, i can't understand how anyone can make it over 500 points without it

You will be surprised, we have a team member that were playing>4mill account WITHOUT premium....

DeletedUser

called what

What is the new world called?? this new strategy world .. what is it called?? when i log in where do i go to be part of it??

DeletedUser79686

pretty cool...;)

Klouwe

the winner will be the first player to take – and hold – 10 villages and 40k points for one day.

What about the runner-up and third player?

Are those the players who are highest ranked in the total point ranking when the world is closed (after the winner got 10 vills and 40k for 24h), so including players who maybe haven't got 10 villages...? Or will the world only close when there are 3 players who achieved 10 vills and 40k for 24h? Or the ones who have (when the world closes) longest 40k and 10 vills?

DeletedUser

Rank 2 and 3, pointwise, at the time of the completion of the 24 hour timeframe.