did anyone notice that the abandons are growing slower now than previous worlds

DeletedUser

dunno if this got mentioned before but i think the new rate at which abandons grow will be much more balanced than previous 4.0 servers

DontShootImGay

Yeah, I also noticed that. On other worlds they would outgrow most people.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I remember on W13 when I got like 100 points they would already be at 110+. Maybe they forgot to make it so the speed 2 affected the abandoned villages, too?

DeletedUser

there's a bonus near me that still at 26 pts. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah, they needed a nerf but not to this extreme, especially on a speed 2 server. They're growing at like a .25 speed rate on a speed 2 server.

DeletedUser

abandons weren't meant to be everyone's first targets... they are supposed to grow slowly so that they will be worth nobling for however gains power around it to be able to fill in their square without then needing to spend ages building them up

i think before they were too good and became more of a target than other players. this does well to balance them out

DeletedUser

i thought so too.

then i noticed when i was 50 points that when i attack it stops growing then it grows a little more than i attack and it stops.

i might be going out on a limb but i think the resources in the village effect it's growth pattern

any ideas on that?

DeletedUser

It shouldn't be, they listed it as growing without resources.

DeletedUser

never been on this type of world....took me a while to get the idea of how the abandoned villages work...

quite happy how some are near me now and i find it very intruguing :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

abandons weren't meant to be everyone's first targets... they are supposed to grow slowly so that they will be worth nobling for however gains power around it to be able to fill in their square without then needing to spend ages building them up

i think before they were too good and became more of a target than other players. this does well to balance them out

hurray, someone geys it

DeletedUser

I wish these damn abandons would at least upgrade their pits. How are my Paladin and spears supposed to farm when they don't have any resources? Oh well, I guess in 2.5 days I'll have plenty of farms.