Did arrow just take and arrow to themself? k44/k45

DeletedUser102104

I kept getting the same intel as the players above. Top players always asking for support when not even under attack. Most from 4 nerds no life. I doubt Reborn will be any better here.

DeletedUser

I kept getting the same intel as the players above. Top players always asking for support when not even under attack. Most from 4 nerds no life.

never seen so many support requests from a player who should be able to support themselves and yet no attacks on support when sent. not only in forum, but via circular mails written in a panic

DeletedUser

Lol, it seems like they are far from team players to me.

I honestly have not paid them any attention until they recruited a member while under NAP. Figured the day would come but it wasnt worth my breathe to be all to worried about it.

Oh well, they seem like the obvious, so you simply ignore the frontline, drop the nukes in behind and watch them scatter like roaches.

DeletedUser79639

This is what you said happened

Nerds nobled villages on your border.
He called them front line, so you attacks were coming or about to come.
A couple of members left and began attacking, making you smaller than sosrry
You decided to take precautionary measures
Now you are in Sosrry.

You now think you are a dominant force, but you are not You are a collection of runners who when are in slight trouble will leave and find a new home.

It is comical how so many assumptions can be derived....

When you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME!

All will become clear in time as to who deserves the top spots and who doesn't :) If you need clarification then do speak to me in game at risk of making yourselves appear somewhat misinformed and clueless in general.. :p

DeletedUser111539

I love how people just assume that we shit our pants as soon as they started nobling into k34, as if we werent pressed right up against each other anyway.

DeletedUser

Let's just go ahead and make this official since everyone seems to think it is taking place already.

18/08/2014
~SF~ declared war on Reborn.......after bouncing 11 nukes off 2 villas...... and losing neither one.

Boy that's gotta hurt.

DeletedUser

I assume you mean the nukes from one player?
The ones that wiped your defense and took your village?

[spoil]
stressed.jpg
[/spoil]

You seem to be a lot of talk :D

DeletedUser

Lol, come on elpidius.....you guys didn't get your butts hurt because ikilled took 1 village so we decided to take 2 in return did you??

DeletedUser

Pfft, we aren't falling anywhere and especially not to SF.

SoSrry has much better players, but thats because the best of them are former A&H :D

GodofLight

Pfft, we aren't falling anywhere and especially not to SF.

SoSrry has much better players, but thats because the best of them are former A&H :D

Cut the bs, you are dropping like a hot potato. 2nd place? about to drop to 3rd place? I reckon you will be 4th in the next 48 hours or less. once you hit 6th you will disband

I mean, don't get all hurt because SF is less than half your size. Points don't win wars, coordination, activity, nukes and nobles win wars

Last edited:

oldefinsh

~SF~ isn't the problem. We are dropping like a hot potato because of Sosrry successful operation. And I`m not even mad, well played guys.

As for ~SF~, check stats and you can clearly see everything.

Side 1:
Tribes: Reborn
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SF~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 56
Difference: 64

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 793,355
Side 2: 320,290
Difference: 473,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,876
Side 2: 33,176
Difference: 6,700

chart

DeletedUser

SF is not even relevant right now, although it is cute to see you guys try to look it.

Sosrry just had a successful offensive operation. We being the defending parties did what any tribe does in such times and sniped/defended as much as possible.

Now it is our turn to retaliate in kind. This is how the big boys play, so watch from the corner and learn. :D

DeletedUser115561

~SF~ isn't the problem. We are dropping like a hot potato because of Sosrry successful operation. And I`m not even mad, well played guys.

As for ~SF~, check stats and you can clearly see everything.

Side 1:
Tribes: Reborn
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SF~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 56
Difference: 64

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 793,355
Side 2: 320,290
Difference: 473,065

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,876
Side 2: 33,176
Difference: 6,700

chart

This is last week before the fight even started, you cleared out some guys in the rim where we couldn't defend. So gratz, goodluck furture on now. and Elpidius, stop talking bullshit. You suck after what I've read. All you are saying is you can solo this world. Good luck will I just say.

oldefinsh

On 2014, august 10th, 23:54 you made this topic and declared on us. And that's when fight started.

DeletedUser

On 2014, august 10th, 23:54 you made this topic and declared on us. And that's when fight started.

Wow!! When did starting a forum mean declaring war?? Is this something new in TW that hasnt been around since W5??
Get your story straight mate.... :icon_rolleyes:

Aug 17
09:34 The tribe has declared war on Reborn.

oldefinsh

And what difference does it make? Stats stays the same. We took villages before aug 17 and it doesn't change the situation. It doesn't matter if you "OFFICIALLY DECLARED" or not, as I previously said, stats stays the same.