Did I miss something?

DeletedUser

image.php

Kinda odd....

(Active players for w34)

DeletedUser64277

woah? lol i know i deleted my account in that period but that doesn't seem right... are you sure that it's right?

DeletedUser

it must be because that when nobling started and all those nobled players must have deleted their accounts

DeletedUser

Nobling started way more than week ago,

Maybe that was when server went down?

DeletedUser64277

Nobling started way more than week ago,

Maybe that was when server went down?

i doubt it cause that shows a gradual decline (well over about 2 days)

and the server wasnt down for that long was it?

DeletedUser

no it was down for a matter of minutes, but that sorta thing can screw around alot ;)

DeletedUser

I think it must have been from nobling. I know or a fact that nobling started a while ago now, but it really has only just fully picked up about a week ago. Seems like quite a few people though...

DeletedUser

There's another, albeit smaller, spike almost 2 weeks ago. This makes me want to say it is due to nobling. The delay spike is mostly due to the rest of the world getting nobles.

DeletedUser

I think nobling is the only answer I can come up with. However, half the people disappearing is quite alot...

DeletedUser

Erm being nobled don't make you inactive anyway....

I think its just a bug...

DeletedUser

Erm being nobled don't make you inactive anyway....

I think its just a bug...

True, but I bet many people would delete if they got nobled. Surely not that many people though....

DeletedUser

Indeed, also why would it jump back up ;)

deletion and rejoin? But I doubt it would have taken that long unless they had submitted a deletion 14 days earlier(it does take 14 days to delete an account right?) and just made a different name or something.

Or.... They all waited to get kicked out of the world and Start a huge family out on the rim:icon_eek:. I believe we be in big doo doo if this is true. Major tribal huges on the horizon the noobs be fresh!!

DeletedUser

deletion and rejoin? But I doubt it would have taken that long unless they had submitted a deletion 14 days earlier(it does take 14 days to delete an account right?) and just made a different name or something.

Or.... They all waited to get kicked out of the world and Start a huge family out on the rim:icon_eek:. I believe we be in big doo doo if this is true. Major tribal huges on the horizon the noobs be fresh!!
Probably they cleaned up all the inactive accounts finally. Many inactive accounts weren't going grey, they probably made them grey.

DeletedUser

or that... I still like my way though :icon_wink:

Go noobs!!

jk