Didn't get my free premium at 5000 wth?

DeletedUser

I didn't get my free premium at 5,000 points what's the deal? Someone fix this please ^_^

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
srr for the inconvience dear customer
i'm on it

ps. support ticket friend

DeletedUser

Thank you :) what do you mean support ticket I am confused? I didn't even get a report saying here's you'r free premium lol this sucks it's slowing down the amount of building I can build with all these resources :)

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket, there is a pretty support button on your page, press it, fill out the info, send it, in a day or two they'll get the problem fixed, if there is any.

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket, there is a pretty support button on your page, press it, fill out the info, send it, in a day or two they'll get the problem fixed, if there is any.

A fricken day or two are you joking me I might as well not send it and just hope it fixes itself what is this dell support they can't be that busy. But thank you for taking the time to explain it to me I appreciate it ^_^

DeletedUser

I feel like an idiot where is this support ticket if you'r on a iPhone?

DeletedUser

It depends, do you use the tribalwars app or are you just playing using the mobile version?
Because if it's the normal mobile version you just have to login, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left corner you can press support and then follow the instructions. I usually get an answer in a few hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98628

You get a free premium after 15000 not 5000, but smooth.

DeletedUser

I remember that time i cried about not getting a few days free

DeletedUser

the admins pmed us and let us all know you wouldnt get yours, they said they did it for shits n giggles

DeletedUser98628

A prime example of a poor innocent joke brutally murdered now it has been killed. :(

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yougetnothing128567303451220586.jpg