Didn't take long ;)

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less as long as it belongs to our allies or us.

We don't noble for the #1 rank,we noble for more villages and more troops :)

DeletedUser

It's always a nice feeling knowing that you're in the best tribe in the world... Something like an ego boost :)

DeletedUser84663

maybe now that TSL is in #1 again, Anarky will stop scaring us soooooo much

home-alone.png

Good job Open, Skill? never wanted to take it out of your hands in the first place, no matter what others may think/say/assume/complain...

DeletedUser

I love that movie. And congrats TSL. Thought you guys had given up there for a minute. Haha

DeletedUser96507

maybe now that TSL is in #1 again, Anarky will stop scaring us soooooo much
Good job Open, Skill? never wanted to take it out of your hands in the first place, no matter what others may think/say/assume/complain...

skill? never wanted to be number one?i am confused coz this is the ultimate goal to be number one,isn't it?

DeletedUser84663

skill? never wanted to be number one?i am confused coz this is the ultimate goal to be number one,isn't it?
in the end yes... but we did not go out to say we're going to recruit these guys and those guys and take this many villas to take the #1 spot from our Ally TSL... they deserved the #1 spot and we were not out to get it at this time... when it's just Skill and TSl in the end, they yes, of course, all bets are off... :icon_razz::icon_wink::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I wonder who should strike and when to gain best advantage. Probably when skill?s present cracks are more visble to everyone else TSL might think we better not let ANARKY take all that territory :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Resurrection

I wonder who should strike and when to gain best advantage. Probably when skill?s present cracks are more visble to everyone else TSL might think we better not let ANARKY take all that territory :)

Yeah we most likely will jump over skill and just noble you guys that way. I look at them like an ocean would take forever to fill with sand, plus i like swimming with friends named skill. Just would be easier to fly over with our nobles and axes to meet new K:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

There you go again, trying to get TSL and Skill? to turn on eachother. I would gladly jump a few K's over to take out some Anarky. K34 is boring :(

DeletedUser

Well, if skill? falls, TSL wouldn't attack skill, they would recruit them. What sense is there in fighting what you can have for free. After all they are allies, or atleast NAP.

DeletedUser

Well, if skill? falls, TSL wouldn't attack skill, they would recruit them. What sense is there in fighting what you can have for free. After all they are allies, or atleast NAP.

If you're going to post don't not be sure about what you're saying. Everyone knows TSL and skill are in fact allied. It was even stated above your post.

DeletedUser

ey bud, it was an innocent comment, thanks for being the bigger person and picking it apart.

I knew they had relations, and with that in mind, that comment makes sense mister ragephizit.

DeletedUser

What's your point being? we can use hypothetical questions all we want, but honestly, you don't know until you are in that position.

Especially since Skill? won't be falling anytime soon. At-least not until we are the last two tribes in the world <3 ;D

DeletedUser

The stats are close, whether you like it or not. we are about 25 villages down out of about 300+. You just want to keep adding -BK- to the stats so it looks like skill? is way ahead.

DeletedUser

we should add the players skill? dismissed after we started mass nobling them - that would make a difference and we would probably be ahead in such a case

irrelevant though - stats are for people who sit in armchairs and watch the players out in the field

DeletedUser89420

firey let people who pat their backs by looking at the stats continue to do so...... we never cared about stats.... they would have fared better with their ops on us if they paid more attention in organizing ops rather than looking at stats.... in short.... stats are and will never be judgmental of any war..... only disbanding or destruction of a tribe is the end of the war...

DeletedUser

firey let people who pat their backs by looking at the stats continue to do so...... we never cared about stats.... they would have fared better with their ops on us if they paid more attention in organizing ops rather than looking at stats.... in short.... stats are and will never be judgmental of any war..... only disbanding or destruction of a tribe is the end of the war...

No Offense but ANARKY's history shows a few people jumping in and out the tribe often joining with less points.

godofwar82 Joined 06th November 2010 - 10:04 1,554,973
godofwar82 Left 05th November 2010 - 18:04 1,598,247

CIMMARIAN Left 30th November 2010 - 03:09 963,164
CIMMARIAN Joined 01st December 2010 - 03:10 963,270

Trentster93 Left 05th December 2010 - 17:05 1,298,471
Trentster93 Joined 11th December 2010 - 16:07 1,053,354

The Dates on Those are all from when this first started. You know not Caring about stats or anything. but this makes it look really like you just lied. Although I'll admit it can be determinant that way but might not ever be the reason why they left.

DeletedUser

Syruss - I hate to join in this spamming/flaming fest as I swore I never would, but Cimmarian actually joined with more points than he left with by the stats you're showing. Haha Just thought I would point that out.

cimmarian

Hey, you cant count me in this insane forumla.....my in and outs are always for disciplinary reasons.......im get in more trouble than dennis the menace even in my own tribe.....