Ding Dong

DeletedUser

Ding, dong the witch is dead,
Which witch?
The wicked witch!
Ding, dong the wicked witch is dead!

That's right folks, NAJ84 is gone!That's one less problem I have with ASCEND :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well, the whole not existing part was obvious.

But was hoping for different proofs that would make for intrigue. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Lol Guys, I must say I was very disappointed with his actions since he joined us, I made this clear to him beforehand, and am afraid to admit he held not much honour when he deletes his account when he has fought with some of the Oxy guys for so long, so Yes must admit, W34 will be better off!

I warned you and so did half of W34, lol. As far as you running off to RAIN goes that's not going to work for us very well...

max the brave

Interesting how those that have little regard to gamesmanship dont seem to be able to stick it out.
Thats one up to all those that play the game as a game.

NightWitch1

Ding, dong the witch is dead,
Which witch?
The wicked witch!
Ding, dong the wicked witch is dead!

i am not dead yet .... but i know the fire will get burning higher and higher and i will get ready.

What can i say, some players do actually think its better to end the game with just push the delete button and some even telling others that it would be better for the tribe when they would do it.

My opinion wont count anyway, but i am sure that with the many accounts who always do pop up every time if some players would wanted to come back someone else would go and or co-play with them or just give others accounts towards them.
Like that a new name and a new change would be born for the same player.

Or world is starting to be generated by some huge tribes and players, so when one quit the others will ratter to give the account away to someone who still will play it then noble more then 300 villagers. And we do play into a wicked world where some says we are loyal to ... and then next time they mis honer the same loyalty.

Its all about how well you will be into hugging the right persons.

DeletedUser

@NightWitch - they are talking about NAJ here actually but yeh good to see you're still alive too.. Rilech has gone back to ASCNED? :icon_neutral:

lots of barbs in K54 to clean up now hopefully i can munch some :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: when i get around to it :lol:

also just wanted to show off my uber sexy siggy :icon_cool:

NightWitch1

@NightWitch - they are talking about NAJ here actually but yeh good to see you're still alive too.. Rilech has gone back to ASCNED? :icon_neutral:

lots of barbs in K54 to clean up now hopefully i can munch some :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: when i get around to it :lol:

also just wanted to show off my uber sexy siggy :icon_cool:

I know it was about Naj , what i want to say some choice for to push the delete button and others will let the villagers go to the tribe. even others will go that far to handle over the account to the enemy. Its a choice who will be made by the owner of the account. And the reason why they choice them will not be told and others can just guess what will be the reason.

and Koss i like your sig :)

DeletedUser

oh why thank u :icon_redface: sad to hear they wont renew for season 3 though :icon_sad:

still yet to start reading the books :)