Ding Dong

DeletedUser102407

KC, my friend. A very nice post and a fair play attitude! An A+ for you!
BRO put up for a hard fight there. Some of Bro are excellent snipers. Very active players. I hope they will integrate well in their new home. Knock is a super active tribe and all players are very communicative.
North east start to settle down.
We must not forget those who fall in this war for the both sides. Some of them good players, dedicated and loyal to their mates! Others talented leaders. You managed to rebuild Cookie and forge them in the middle of a war, after Dream failure. Was a good achievement.
Zaretz, a very skilled player and a good leader, I salute you!

To all who fall in this war: Salutes! Was a honour to play with you!

DeletedUser

A well deserved win for Knock!

To Moderator,
Kindly close the thread. War is over. And its going to be a new begining for a rising power Knock! from North East parts of W57.

Deserved? No, the victory was EARNED.

Knock isn't rising, Knock was almighty before smashing Bro.

RL issues, yeah right, I guess you got pregnant too.
You got beat and quit.

NEXT!

DeletedUser

You got beat and quit.

NEXT!

You look pregnant ye fat panda :spear::spear::spear:

DeletedUser

You got beat and quit.

NEXT!

Whats wrong with you?! Well deserved win for Knock! and win earned by Knock! are not they all the same!
And I did quit for RL long before your so called smashing BRO, ask those friends of mine whom you recruited from BRO if you want to know the truth..
And its really annoying 'did you get pregnant too' type of mean comments.. But that shows you level of personality.
Get a Life..
I have one, which at that time demanded more of my time, which is more important than any thing else..
So think what ever you want to think! I know when and why I had to leave and so does my friends. And I dont give a shit to what others (apart from my friends) do think about me.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont thinkw e smashed Bro.

but outworked them as a team.

i didnt see much of kc in the war so i cant comment on that.

but i can say the members from bro we took are top class players.

I was actually impressed with Kc's responce to all this, very mature and not spitefull, that being said id still like to do a 1 on 1 with him :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79727

That took long enough.

what's with the NE part of the world cody. always wanted that side eh?

I'll be watching from the sidelines.

PS

I'm retired cody. go away. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79727

I bet sergei is not in this world. im looking at the top 20. that pointwhore is not here at all.