Diplomatic victory

DeletedUser118892

You're not insane, you're just simply pathetic. You claimed you did not have time to lead the tribe, yet you seem to have plenty of time to voice your idiotic opinions and threats on the externals and also not to mention to equally pathetic attempts you made to sabotage the tribe once you had left. All failed by the way. I would stop now unless you want me to go into details. In the end is coming clear to everyone that the fact "you didn't have time to lead the tribe" is just an excuse and is now clear that you had no idea what you were doing as a leader all along. Something we all knew but defended for the sake of the tribe at the time. If I were you I would stay quiet before you become more irrelevant than you already are.

Please tell me how not having enough time is an "excuse" I go to university full time then have a part time job. Just because i like to end my day talking to David Burtka and Neil Patrick Harris, then what's wrong with that

gimp

DeletedUser84793

You're not insane, you're just simply pathetic. You claimed you did not have time to lead the tribe, yet you seem to have plenty of time to voice your idiotic opinions and threats on the externals and also not to mention the equally pathetic attempts you made to sabotage the tribe once you had left. All failed by the way. I would stop now unless you want me to go into details. In the end it has become clear to everyone that the fact "you didn't have time to lead the tribe" is just an excuse and is now clear that you had no idea what you were doing as a leader all along. Something we all knew but defended for the sake of the tribe at the time. If I were you I would stay quiet before you become more irrelevant than you already are.

Is that a bit harsh? i mean some times a player starts out being a duke realizes he has a roster full of noobs who needs baby sitting..then decides to not lead your bunch! he most likely destroyed the tribe due to reasons that he may have thought was not worth keeping it together..because he will simply kill you all later down the road..could that be possible? hard to believe commander is a noob...he been playing forever now!..just saying..lol:rolleyes:

DeletedUser118892

No wonder why everyone loves flaming 28 - now i see the light.. you guys get far too offended. Calum you're just getting annoyed because you can't have this superstar dick

DeletedUser118892

Is that a bit harsh? i mean some times a player starts out being a duke realizes he has a roster full of noobs who needs baby sitting..then decides to not lead your bunch! he most likely destroyed the tribe due to reasons that he may have thought was not worth keeping it together..because he will simply kill you all later down the road..could that be possible? hard to believe commander is a noob...he been playing forever now!..just saying..lol:rolleyes:

Innit stealthy - That's exactly what i done ;)

DeletedUser84793

Innit stealthy - That's exactly what i done ;)

yep! this would seem more logical reason i think..hell ive done it plenty of times..so im sure this is the case...their just being pissy about what happen..when in truth..real killers of this game will not baby sit a roster full of noobs! thats my thoughts on it..:D

DeletedUser118892

yep! this would seem more logical reason i think..hell ive done it plenty of times..so im sure this is the case...their just being pissy about what happen..when in truth..real killers of this game will not baby sit a roster full of noobs! thats my thoughts on it..:D

It must be true - I cannot think of a case when you've been wrong :D

DeletedUser117086

Commander... man.... buddy....

WHY

Now that your not im 28 my satirical diss to you in the trash talk thread is rendered NULL and VOID. I cant beleive you

DeletedUser118892

anyway guys - I'm going out with the lads to get fucked up.

If you're wondering where members of 28 are.. Mohan likes to boss the tribe about telling them not to reply on the externals.

Good chat guys - same again tomorrow

DeletedUser119636

MEA: Let's setup a secret alliance of all the K55 tribes to gangbang 28.
28: Breaks apart the secret alliance
MEA: 28 is a diplomatic dominate tribe!!

Thanks for the thread dedicated to me. :oops: It's the first time a Diplomat was given this much attention, but I was just doing my job.

DeletedUser119636

anyway guys - I'm going out with the lads to get fucked up.

If you're wondering where members of 28 are.. Mohan likes to boss the tribe about telling them not to reply on the externals.

Good chat guys - same again tomorrow

Hi, Lloyd. Just enjoy your retirement like Obama. Let's not get personal over a video game. I've been on both sides of these situations, and it's just a learning experience. Nobody wants to inflate the situation even more. haha

DeletedUser119970

This is funny, Lloyd if you were half as good as you told everyone you were before the world opened then i doubt this would of happened. From day 1 it fell apart from piss poor leadership on your behalf. Thats how some members ended up out further from our core and were able to be picked off. Instead of recruiting them some help to keep other tribes off possibly you recruited people to keep your rank 1.

So try to destroy us, you talked trash about all the decent tribes around us so i dont see who will help you. That includes MEA who only have at best 5 good players right Lloyd?

DeletedUser117086

Sorry loyd but i think most everyone will side with the rest of 28 on this one.
I dont assume to know what happened in that tribe but 90% of the trash talk came from you alone.
Besides, if the whole council agreed that someone else was better suited it would be then just accept whats best for the tribe.

Ofc its a bit late for that now and again, i dont assume to know what happened

DeletedUser84793

I'm just making premo....this world is no good to me! But may hit the next world hard depending on settings...I wish all well! ;)

Maybe

MEA: Let's setup a secret alliance of all the K55 tribes to gangbang 28.
28: Breaks apart the secret alliance
MEA: 28 is a diplomatic dominate tribe!!
Oh.. I dont know my tribe have many secret alliance!
anyone doesnt tell me..
I was a outcast in this tribe..:(
That's good news!
anyway, That means My only one enermy is 28!

Last edited:

DeletedUser120069

I can't say this songs doesn't remind me of MEA and 28 ^.^