Diplomatic victory

Maybe

In this game,
Is there diplomatic victory?
How many a many allies 28 have?
It's amazing.

DeletedUser120069

Imo it really doesn't meen much. You need world dominance to win not diplomatic dominance.

IHaving too many allies is bad thing because it will affect bad on your growth.

DeletedUser119970

I really thought if we saw anything from MEA on the forums about 28 it would atleast be accurate. All the ammunition you have and could of used but didnt.

I guess ill play your little game, How many allies do we have?

Maybe

oh, thx Rodo i dont know that.
I think 28' tribe tag mean it's number of allies..
omg 249.. it's terrible
How peaceful 28 is..

xankou

249, Close!

Damn, do I still get a cookie for nearly getting it right?

Btw, just to stay on topic: This is the worst trolling/flame thread I have ever seen. Seriously, until you accuse someone of being the point whoring offspring of a monkey and a camel, or something else equally entertaining then please refrain from boring posts like this.

Geez guys, world forums used to be so catty, now they are like two sweet old grannies arguing over whether they prefer feeding pigeons or fish.

DeletedUser93439

How uncivilized xankou.

Stop trying to lure people into selling their services for resources and referring to scantily clothed women with questionable smells coming from their fairy caves.

Please, old grans argue on whether to fill their grandkids up with homebaked cookies or some maggot ridden meat they say is fresh and just cooked it in something vaguely resembling motor oil.

Geez man. Go crack one off, stop being such a sour puss.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser118892

Quite ironic finding a mea member complaining about allies when you guys have an academy tribe.

28 only have 1 alliance - there's nothing wrong with having friends.

DeletedUser118892

Also just to say - I may of been backstabbed by 28 - but trying to flame them for fake news is ridiculous.

DeletedUser93439

I hear it is just full of mortgages, taxes and children. No room for TW amongst all that rubbish!
Good grief. I heard there's also this abhorrent thing they call "work". As well as things like "Marriage" "Responsibilities" and some vile monster called "Mother in Law". Sounds a bit like an impoverished old bat dictating what you gotta do based on something that happened so long ago the books written about it have books written about them.

DeletedUser118892

Damn, kicked out of your own tribe lol. What happened ?

I wasn't as active as I should've been. So council got greedy, I had no problem stepping down - but seeing messages they said after I did. That's why I'm here again to destroy them.

28 is a pre made tribe, meaning I still got my friends in there to spy for me.

Divine strike &a heymynameiswendy is the new council - they think "splitting the tribe into groups" is a good thing - noobs

Deja is a pussy aswell - he will run at any conflict. Believe me - 28 will never declare war on anyone cause Deja is all about friends.

I remembered - they have 2 alliances - cross & OOPs