Diplomatic victory

DeletedUser117086

Dude, I restarted 25 days after the world begun and I'm ahead of you again

So Calum and the boys betrayed you mohan? I always thought they would've been selfish at first opportunity

*looks for reason to care or how it pertains to the question at hand*
Nope

DeletedUser119841

Dude, I restarted 25 days after the world begun and I'm ahead of you again

So Calum and the boys betrayed you mohan? I always thought they would've been selfish at first opportunity

Release your IGN already and prove it

SHAGAN888

84210_large

Description
The Return

-Tr-
_Tr_
-Tr_

Im searching hard for the laugh in your face emoji but cant seem to find it...

DeletedUser117086

Come on 25 days after but.. what have you been doing
I like how you tactfully ignore those other comments ;)

Its none of your business or concern what im doing but if you wish to know im just farming flags at this point. Tired of w92 both because of churches and people

Why are you so focused on me ? Do I have a fan club going?

Why not pick on someone your own size ( im talking about ego )
Try shag

thomas360

It wasn't a merge. There were certain members in the tribe who were in touch with 4A and decided to join them along with the main players. I'm just glad that they are still together because they are a fabulous bunch of players.

Also I haven't betrayed my tribe. I am not leaving this tribe until other members find a new home. Also for your information, I haven't even been invited to 4A.

A lot of your ex members didnt like your leadership, they lost faith in you mate. And other reasons of course :)

Lord BillyNoMates

It wasn't a merge. There were certain members in the tribe who were in touch with 4A and decided to join them along with the main players. I'm just glad that they are still together because they are a fabulous bunch of players.

Also I haven't betrayed my tribe. I am not leaving this tribe until other members find a new home. Also for your information, I haven't even been invited to 4A.
im not surprised they didnt invite you ... you are a terrible player

i would happily compare you too the leader of TR because judging by his achievements hes just as terrible

deja vu3

A lot of your ex members didnt like your leadership, they lost faith in you mate. And other reasons of course :)
So I've been told. They were actually afraid of being on the frontline against you. But okay.
im not surprised they didnt invite you ... you are a terrible player

i would happily compare you too the leader of TR because judging by his achievements hes just as terrible
Just because you were kicked from the tribe because you were pp farming? A very insightful comment. Thanks.

DeletedUser118892

So I've been told. They were actually afraid of being on the frontline against you. But okay.

Just because you were kicked from the tribe because you were pp farming? A very insightful comment. Thanks.

As you can probably tell most things I say are propaganda - deja was the best thing yum! Had.

Miles better than me at leadership - disappointed in you low low scum bags who betray your tribe.

Fair play mohan - you'll go down with your head high

DeletedUser118892

TR are the biggest joke I've ever seen 3 academy tribes

Love - here's a quote I have-

yesterday at 16:24
phone-white.png

Ye not many people like him. Except the other dukes
yesterday at 15:25
phone-white.png

Him and Shag I take it?
yesterday at 14:25
phone-white.png

Him and the leader don't get along. Once again

If love surivive another month without a coup then il be surprised
-----------------

Mea - I underestimated them at beginning of world, most likely going to win the world
-------------

4A - awful recruitment - just watch and see all the new members get nobled one by one in K55 by mea

HeyMyNameIsWendy

Just to put the record straight. I like Mohan, I think he's a great person and I had no problem with him being duke. The problem I personally had was the constant internal issues within the council I heard about on a daily basis which I feel was what held the tribe back and gave us a lack of direction. Of course I understand why Mohan would feel some animosity towards the members that decided to leave the tribe and the others, including myself, who decided to follow shortly after, I would be surprised if he didn't but I have personally spoken to Mohan since then and I would like to think we are on good terms. That is all I have to say on the matter and that's all that needs to be said on the matter.

DeletedUser120081

Just to put the record straight. I like Mohan, I think he's a great person and I had no problem with him being duke. The problem I personally had was the constant internal issues within the council I heard about on a daily basis which I feel was what held the tribe back and gave us a lack of direction. Of course I understand why Mohan would feel some animosity towards the members that decided to leave the tribe and the others, including myself, who decided to follow shortly after, I would be surprised if he didn't but I have personally spoken to Mohan since then and I would like to think we are on good terms. That is all I have to say on the matter and that's all that needs to be said on the matter.

I think everyone could agree with this who participated in the tribe it's skype group often and on the forums

Every day it was at least one problem within our tribe it goes from issues between tribe council that got spoken about openly diplomatic issues or even who gets to noble a certain village.
As an example, I got forced to give away a village that i had enough time to conquer for left to another player since it was in his "cluster" While i already cleared it ran a couple times into mitilia lost a couple nobles and lost a big part of my offensive force that i build up. I wouldn't get any more resistant from that player and than i got told to give that village to another player simply because he already had his 2nd village and he was 1 meter closer to his "Cluster" if i did not comply i would get interned.

We had current council being a bitch to council members that stepped down constantly in our skype group
Then we kept having trouble's with our allies our nap's breaking terms or the other way around.

At some point council heard a rumor of a possible spy while no suspicious actions where taken against us and decided to CM all it did was throw heat on the fire

After a couple weeks people were still complaining and not accepting that Mohan got leadership instead of The Commander.

It's always something it is understandable that people were looking for something new after all you play this game for fun not to have to listen to people complaining or looking for bitch fights all the time.

I probably missed out on some of the things since I'm not council but this is my view of what happened

DeletedUser119636

:confused:... Not sure how to respond to this post. So many people are at fault, including myself, yet I can't decide who to be more angry with.

SHAGAN888

Love - here's a quote I have-

yesterday at 16:24
phone-white.png

Ye not many people like him. Except the other dukes
yesterday at 15:25
phone-white.png

Him and Shag I take it?

You dont have to like us to realize the leadership skills we carry as a team here, we are not exactly here to make friends we are here to win, making friends is a byproduct imo....This whole pnp is full of my fan club that dont like me and to you I say bug off your opinions mean little to nothing to me and are ignored in most situations...
Love me or hate me you're stuck having to deal with me, so good luck with that...

cheers,
shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser118892

Blah blah blah blah blah boring once again *eye roll*

Why do so many damn tribes have academy tribes?

TR is ridiculous