Dirtiest Trick You'v Pulled

netjakdim

As the "Time to Barb" thread has kind of gone a different direction I was just wondering what all fun things people have done to aggrevate others. I know I am not the only one who has started worlds with the purpose of helping a tribemate and messing with the head of a noob that thinks he is the greatest thing to ever start a village.

I will start I do believe the worst thing I have ever done was on 48. I started off the first weekend with the typical Pally build and started farming. Well thanks to mother nature I had 2 days without the computer and the local library was closed as well.
When I came back I had my 1,000 point village but no troops and a list of attacks from the same player. First thing I did was train my scouts and started looking in on the other villages. Well he had done a great job clearing out everyone and since noone answered any mails I figured everyone had quit. So I built up a few Axe and a buttload of Cats. Within the next 2 weeks I had destroyed just about every Timber, Clay and Iron Camp in our area. Back then though we did not have rewards so it made it harder for him to figure out who was killing his farms.

Please share your stories so that I don't feel like such a Toad.

DeletedUser

I convinced a smaller player near me to pre-noble a village for me, and then support it after my nobles had landed. He sent me his landing times. I waited for 10 minutes.

Then I sent the 5 nobles I had. 1 at the village he was pre-nobling, and 4 at his. He could do nothing by that point. I'm so evil. I don't do that anymore, but it was quite funny at the time.

DeletedUser

I convinced a smaller player near me to pre-noble a village for me, and then support it after my nobles had landed. He sent me his landing times. I waited for 10 minutes.

Then I sent the 5 nobles I had. 1 at the village he was pre-nobling, and 4 at his. He could do nothing by that point. I'm so evil. I don't do that anymore, but it was quite funny at the time.

Thats awesome.

I applaud you, sir.

DeletedUser13939

On world 22, some tyrant took over the tribe (the leader had to quit due to RL issues and he was second in command) and kicked me (I was third in command and appointed as the second in command) simply because he did not like me. My response? I convinced EVERY active member in the tribe to leave and come to my tribe and all that tribe's allies and NAP's to ally and NAP with me and become enemies with him. Two days later, he disbanded the tribe. Five days later, he quit. :3

DeletedUser

One time, I did this thing, and this stuff happened.....:icon_eek:

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Net's gonna hate me now. :icon_neutral:

Get back on topic, people.

netjakdim

One time, I did this thing, and this stuff happened.....:icon_eek:

:icon_rolleyes:

Net's gonna hate me now. :icon_neutral:

Get back on topic, people.

On the contrary I appreciate a good drunk the only question I have is did you know she was a thing before you did it or were the beer googles in full effect. Also did you
take responsibility and how old is the kid now?

P.S. I don't hate anyone there is enough discrimination in the world, so it is always better to just annoy the hell out of everyone.

DeletedUser

.........:lol:
mm_lmao.gif

DeletedUser

Well I am really pissed that I never posted my convo to the forums, cuz it was epic. Much like [player]-Zabimaru-[/player]'s story.

Guy wants into my mediocre tribe I started in k52 or 53 in W19. (cant remember the K for sure)

He was a nub, so I sent him on a quest.

I got random people to be a part of it, even a baron from CANDY, the #1 tribe at that time in the world. Got a guy from K 09 involved too... made that guy tell him he had to send support.

My drunken remembrance of this story does not do it justice... It makes me sad.

eventually I had him send all his troops in support of someone in k 89 and then turned him into my farm.