Dirtiest Trick You'v Pulled

DeletedUser

Now you just have to send your own noble to retake the village the second after his lands.
Then you kill off a couple of his nobles and he kills off his own troops.

As promised I'll tell you what happened.

He nobled it off himself and my noble reduced the loyalty to 1.

DeletedUser

I've put 2 spies in 2 rival tribes that I was againts, I told both about there OPs making there troops just bash at each others stacks, then I just nobled the mainly empty villages.

DeletedUser

That's only really due to the activity and consistency of the replies, a few threads would be more interesting if there were posts to spark some more discussion or throw out opinions. I myself want to see more names in the "Underrated tribes thread"
funny mails thread can have one or two worthy additions every now and then but it can be tedious reading through so many, and I find that many of the mails may deserve a place in this thread. Speaking of which, got any tricks to share with us HorseSoldier?

DeletedUser

I've put 2 spies in 2 rival tribes that I was againts, I told both about there OPs making there troops just bash at each others stacks, then I just nobled the mainly empty villages.

I've done something similar but with neighbors. Got them to attack each other, waste what troops they had and then nobled both of them :D

DeletedUser

last week some guy ask me if he could be my basher

so i got 5 nobles told him to attack some turtle near me, then nobled the turtle and the basher, without using that many troops

netjakdim

no, he had a few support commands landing after.. my scouts didn't get a report and I think I'll just wait for another decent village to come along.

That stinks would have been nice to have had him support your village for a few days.

DeletedUser

The following is not really a trick so much as heavily treading on someone's toes. Mostly farming an active player, with half my points and a small force, a few times in a relatively short period of time without allowing much room for recovery.

I play a video game called Guild Wars where the farming is purely business and against computer-controlled monsters, not other players. This is the first time in ages where I have played a game that involves farming other players, and I fully admit I need to get out of the guild wars farming mind frame when it comes to active players and have a care for feelings. It was only around the time, give or take, the player mentioned retaliated that the difference became clear. I know I wouldn't appreciate being constantly farmed by the same guy without stopping.

Sure, Tribal Wars is all about gaining the upper hand and rimming other players, but it can be decently done.

Edit: Oh dear, and I just had to ramble about decency in this particular thread. Just ignore me =D.

Last edited by a moderator: