Dirtiest Trick You'v Pulled

DeletedUser

What have I done to aggravate other players?

I was the most arrogant forum poster to ever grace the worlds of W17, W22, and W38.

A good player is frustrating, a cocky good player is aggravating :)

I'll agree with that haha. I also recall you being somewhat narrowminded and biased, however you were a good leader

DeletedUser

I was voted "most hated player" in the world 1 forums.. very nice.. been years since I've played there though.

haha the early days of TW do seem to get farther and farther away. Im sure you still have that spark in you though... Being the "most hated player" in a world is actually a sign of skill in my book though. In order to be hated you must have done something right!

Nice to meet you! I go by SK! :)

DeletedUser

I'll agree with that haha. I also recall you being somewhat narrowminded and biased, however you were a good leader

Thank you for the compliment and for the narrow minded and biased part... I was young and dumb. I realized where I messed up now. Maybe we could start from square one?

DeletedUser

maybe, I never really spoke to you but saw the flame wars of you, irontim, aenneaz (dan duke of VS) or however you spell it and the lewder haha

oh and ywevis lol

DeletedUser

maybe, I never really spoke to you but saw the flame wars of you, irontim, aenneaz (dan duke of VS) or however you spell it and the lewder haha

oh and ywevis lol

Haha ole ywevis. I havent heard that name in a while. But yes you are correct, I was highly involved in flaming people. On this world though I'd prefer to be more of the friendly/helpful type since I don't know quite know as many people :(

DeletedUser

haha the early days of TW do seem to get farther and farther away. Im sure you still have that spark in you though... Being the "most hated player" in a world is actually a sign of skill in my book though. In order to be hated you must have done something right!

If they do a vote for this world I'll be sure to vote for you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was "recruited" into a tribe with several very annoying people that were trying to expand closer to me. I used the coordination information that was open to me to morale spike one particularly annoying player. I knew he was nobling a player near me, so I nobled that players other villages while his attacks were incoming. His morale went from 100 to under 50. Cost him a full nuke and noble train. I wish I had done more, but I was leaving for a second week-long trip, the previous of which had almost ruined my account.

DeletedUser57199

Well, I sorta do this every world, but considering I don't play nearly as many start ups as I once did I'll share

After superior farming and play style gives me the upper hand in my area I become a bully. A typical world is me playing solo with an average of 8 to 10 active players trying to over throw me... So what I do is find the most dimwitted "desperate to succeed" person and offer my loyalty for theirs. I teach them the game completely wrong to give myself an other advantage over the other attackers.

I tell them if they build a single axeman I will kill them, build a single LC and I will kill them... farm any farms and I kill them.

But after the job is done.. I kill them anyways

DeletedUser

your incouraging turtling>.< just what we all need:icon_rolleyes:

i just spiked every barb near me with 100 spears, funny for me, sucks for the farmer

DeletedUser

I've just lowered the loyalty of a village with incoming nobles.. should be fun.

netjakdim

I've just lowered the loyalty of a village with incoming nobles.. should be fun.

Now you just have to send your own noble to retake the village the second after his lands.
Then you kill off a couple of his nobles and he kills off his own troops.

DeletedUser

It's not the dirtiest trick, but what I did was messed up, in a sense (This is in W58, btw)

I was farming a player near me; why he didn't turn barb when I've been farming him for that long, I don't know.

Another guy nobled him (about 1.6k?). I mailed him "That's my farm there, buddy".

He kept dodging my attacks completely, so I was getting no resources back. I catted down everything in that villa except the warehouse and resources to one.

I suppose he had it coming, because he nobled a village near my cluster, but eh.

DeletedUser

Now you just have to send your own noble to retake the village the second after his lands.
Then you kill off a couple of his nobles and he kills off his own troops.

I suppose so.. why not? I'll tell you what happens.

DeletedUser

It's not the dirtiest trick, but what I did was messed up, in a sense (This is in W58, btw)

I was farming a player near me; why he didn't turn barb when I've been farming him for that long, I don't know.

Another guy nobled him (about 1.6k?). I mailed him "That's my farm there, buddy".

He kept dodging my attacks completely, so I was getting no resources back. I catted down everything in that villa except the warehouse and resources to one.

I suppose he had it coming, because he nobled a village near my cluster, but eh.

I've done that simply because owners return to their inactive accounts that I've been farming for the last 3 weeks and start building spears and calling the militia, MY FARM!

One of my dirty tricks is, if I am about to lose a village, usually to a stronger player with no hope of recapping. I will send all of the merchants to the other side of the world to supply some lucky noob on the rim, courtesy of my victors ability to trade out resources from that village for 1-2 weeks.

netjakdim

I wish they would hurry up and open free trade it always sux trying to get the smaller guys cauhgt up with the rest the tribe until that opens.

You know what else is kind of fun to do when it opens. If you have a barb right next to you send all your resources to the barb and then farm it. Then at the end of the day you get the award for most resources looted.

DeletedUser

A good trick but maybe not so dirty
I've been under attack from this player in my church radius so I backtimed him and cleared him, then I started parking my troops (sent as support) in his village as he got support from his tribe. Nothing he could do but play host to my conquering army or was too newb to know how to send them back :0
Player:Riping Skull
n0w the newb has tribe support and has rebuilt, :(

DeletedUser

A good trick but maybe not so dirty
I've been under attack from this player in my church radius so I backtimed him and cleared him, then I started parking my troops (sent as support) in his village as he got support from his tribe. Nothing he could do but play host to my conquering army or was too newb to know how to send them back :0
Player:Riping Skull
n0w the newb has tribe support and has rebuilt, :(

What are you gonna do if he attacks though :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the prevailing opinion on world 52 would have said that was me.
A couple came out and posted it lol.

I don't pull dirty tricks myself...

but was first hand witness to Hells Toy Master and the tribe b52s pull out every trick in the book to rim me alone... and at that, they still didn't totally accomplish their goal, I quit.

--They authored and exchanged countless mails with the other K tribe leaders to provide literature that did not fool me.
--They staged a fake war between each other, in reality only taking internal nobles from either tribe.
--They pushed accounts to unit dump on me.
--Staged fake wars on other fronts using who we thought were our tribe members as targets. No wonder every report was red?
-- etc, etc, etc

-- My personal favorite, by far, is the story of how Hells Toy Master kicked and ordered the rimming of his own player because the guy did not vote for him as the most liked tribe member on their forum.

Idk, just some dirty stuff I saw.

P.S. This hells toy master claims to have taken some pages out the book of some douche inty.

No idea who that is, dont care..but some of u might.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dirty tricks are meant to be pulled in my honest opinion. otherwise this game would be rather dull.

netjakdim

P.S. This hells toy master claims to have taken some pages out the book of some douche inty.

If it is the only Inty I have ever heard of on these forums he was the leader of Wisdom Family along with a player Sumosland on W17. They were pretty much the terrors or the Southeast and very strong leaders. Although he made some questionable decisions I do believe he always did what he thought was best for his tribe. I think anyone would do well to have his ear if you want to run a tribe as his experience and knowledge would be extremely beneficial. Just make sure when it comes to some of the more diplomatic decisions that you take what he says with a grain of salt as grandpa says.