Dirty Council on DI, Part 2: Vigilante Justice

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Alternative Declaration Name: A Miscalculation by the Mathematician

Let me start this off by saying that none of us in DI leadership are very fond of sneaky, backhanded tricks. We prefer to keep things clean and play above board as much as possible.

It is here that we hatched our devious plan. We were going to accept these backstabbers as our own...temporarily at least.
After putting them on blast in front of the entire world, they will be kicked, publically shamed, and left tribeless as punishment for their crimes. If anyone else decides to recruit them, we shall come for you as well.

How very above board of you

Not sure any party looks good here

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think that DI leadership owes them anything, so i wouldn't call it dirty.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Can't speak for the entire leadership team but it's definitely the dirtiest thing I've ever done my TW career.

That said, I won't lose any sleep backstabbing backstabbers.

After what I was just sent, I take back what I said. Thought everything posted here would've been it. Didn't realise it could get worse!

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not even on this world, just browsing some forums. That video is probably the funniest thing ive ever seen on TW forums.

TheGreenRanger

Reaction score
I think it is funny how you all are trying to seem like good guys when you aren't.

1. Name who we force internally
2. DI used every all they had tol they no longer had a use for them and ate them.
3. Got kingdom council to take screenshots of everyones troops then come over and attack the rest.
4. Recruit good players from abyss which the tribe is still in the game so props to them.
5. We asked for an alliance and go ask everyone in the world to ally you lol come on.

You say we have ate our allies thats bull. F'ME guys were still here. You are trying to tell a story and not even telling half of it to make yourselves sound like the good guys but your aren't. You don't know everything about my tribe otherwise you would understand more. You guys are good players yet resort to this come on its disgusting. Anyway keep on typing keyboard warriors.

Reaction score
You literally approached the DI council midway through the 1st OP asking to merge, because in your words other than the top 6 they were all noobs.

Then offered information on them.

There is no good side there is no bad side there's just you guys selling your tribe out midway through OP 1 of a mid game war between rank 1 and rank 3 tribes at the time.
That's actual facts.

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Funny I didn't see any DI members joining HDS
I didn't see any HDS players joining SL.... o wait I did. Always nice backstabbing your tribe then trying to turn it around on others

Do you want me to give you my full name? Seems you are quite keen finding peoples real names out. Some might find that strange I find it funny.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wonder who is the bad guys are.

a455eb19dbb369a5801eddca05925644.png

Wait stats dont lie. why dont you stop talking and just be ready to be rimmed.

TheGreenRanger

Reaction score
Wait you mean to tell me people have never tried to join other tribes because lots of people quit and/or don't communicate? Oh wait. Thats right they do