Dirty DS

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would just like to thank DS of the free ODD. It was very nice of I for Win giving us 24 hours warning of the op, for not faking us at all so we knew exactly what was coming, and to send nukes after the nobles so we could kill all nobles very easily. Thanks guys. Much appreciated from us mere mortals over at shock and co. In all seriousness, It was mildly fun.

Yours truly

Gill

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One does not make jokes about gods. They could strike you down at any time.

1jz6bn.jpg

DeletedUser123055

Tweedle dum tweedle dee
DS is getting hit by three
Tried to divide us all the way through
i.imgur.com/uqntJJm.png
But what we have in common is we all hate you
first you thought you could rim shock quick i.imgur.com/y7UgPd5.png
with an op so bad it made me sick
NF warned you not to hit
but you didnt give a ......bit
of notice to the warning
begged 8aa8 for diplo the next morning
https://gyazo.com/0d540c3966dc24c43c9fae5f75864c55
https://gyazo.com/f77d0f1fcda5a5ed365943e0aa2e5c40
at the time you support sashaaan
i.imgur.com/UBXhzzf.png
https://gyazo.com/dd13f5956ab3b469a1e4ab080a82e879
christ how dumb was that plan
7d knows whats up
denies your diplo but you dont give up
Go back to shock beg for more
i.imgur.com/82LOQN2.png
but the number of tribes that hate you only goes to four
dennis wont join you thats for sure
i.imgur.com/SkVOjF2.png
i.imgur.com/WGqZgSM.png
messages that are so funny and pure
your time is up groots ego is done
i.imgur.com/lHxiYtd.png
i.imgur.com/dmAOrMF.png
now lets fight and have some fun

DS, you really are a dirty tribe with dirty ways of playing. But we know this now. We enjoyed watching your leadership go to each of us in turn and try to get us to attack each other. But we know whats going on. We know whats happening. You have been found wanting

From Shock, 8AA8, AAJJ, -NF- and -NF-.

So who's the Tribe playing dirty? I see some words being exchanged between shock and teh but who is playing dirty?

Last edited by a moderator:

I For Win

Reaction score
Let them speak, allied entire K to fight us. Still doesnt attack. Shows how much respect the have for us even tho they can't addmit it. :)
Good job on defend, lets see you attack? Oh forgot you are to afraid to. :)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Let them speak, allied entire K to fight us. Still doesnt attack. Shows how much respect the have for us even tho they can't addmit it. :)

What? The entire alliance was built around DS being a top tier tribe?

Also the fact you play like a bunch of snakes lol

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You are irrelevant in our growth, for us it is perfect if you stay in your K and do there whatever you want ;) Every tribe has their own priority, and I can tell you, none of us has you at the top of the list ;) But think what you want, we afraid of attacking the almighty godtier DS, because we are idiots, noobs, etc, etc :( WET made a better offensive OP on CsihiPuhi than you, we made the alliance against them.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Something with a pot calling the kettle black? This is the first time you actually tried something while a certain player on your side is gone :eek:

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, as I saw you just posted this war stats here just like you earned your achievement with true war :) Barcsa defended and helped the guys who joined you at night and while he slept they nobled the guy who helped them survive until now... If you are so proud of that, this is your stuff. But it's better to become friendly with the fact, you won't win here ;) If you accidentally defeat us (which I think won't happen, your OPs just as shit as were before) all of our northern members will gift everything to IKEA, and help their win ;)