Dirty DS

DeletedUser116348

Sorry guys our mistake, I forgot that you're only allowed to coordinate with multiple other tribes when it comes to our war, not individual players! That's okay, that's already being fixed for next time. Best start checking which tribes you can trust.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Talks a big game then gets slammed !

ced1780f066881620a89fc96258ce463.png

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its funny because whilst you did a good, successful and fair op in the west you guys all come on here and boast about your dodgy shenanigans in the east. Tells everyone everything they need to know about DS. When we finally decide to end you I wonder how loyal these little backstabbers will be. At this point half of DS is made up of some sort of backstab or another. Only so many more you can do.

Barcsa

Reaction score
Sorry guys our mistake, I forgot that you're only allowed to coordinate with multiple other tribes when it comes to our war, not individual players! That's okay, that's already being fixed for next time. Best start checking which tribes you can trust.

The only one who made it wrong was me. BUT these guys are the most shameful players I've ever met, Basand also let me a message where he told me they were afraid of being attacked.. so noob players, nothing more.
The problem is that you are so proud about stealing villages from me, but when you do an OP, you get 0 village, which is very painful.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Impact what happened with you on w109 after the many pp spent?

It wasn't a long time ago

You did nothing there only backstabbing so I'm so sorry for my brothers they don't know you and they were caught off guard but I think now they learnt the lesson which was badly needed.
You have only a few members you can make backstab us but the numbers lessen from day to day because we are eating them.
You have 3 weeks to accomplish anything after that you are doomed. So keep moral boosting yourselves because I don't wanna win against players who doesn't perform on their max. GL youre gonna need it! ;)

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, as I saw you just posted this war stats here just like you earned your achievement with true war :) Barcsa defended and helped the guys who joined you at night and while he slept they nobled the guy who helped them survive until now... If you are so proud of that, this is your stuff. But it's better to become friendly with the fact, you won't win here ;) If you accidentally defeat us (which I think won't happen, your OPs just as shit as were before) all of our northern members will gift everything to IKEA, and help their win ;)
http://prntscr.com/qwzllp
Thats one awfully long sleep, the guy needs to do something about it if he sleeps for 30 hours damn..

Imagine talking trash here the whole world and then when one of your members gets rekt you come here and say you will gift all your villas to IKEA if you start losing, yikeees.. Someone give this dude some balls please

Barcsa

Reaction score
http://prntscr.com/qwzllp
Thats one awfully long sleep, the guy needs to do something about it if he sleeps for 30 hours damn..

Imagine talking trash here the whole world and then when one of your members gets rekt you come here and say you will gift all your villas to IKEA if you start losing, yikeees.. Someone give this dude some balls please

wtf man, you are drunk :D the guys who backstabbed me were my friends, also had command sharing, they attacked me when i went to sleep, deffs (werent so many there) were out, also captured them and got 1/4 nukes with each noblemen from them.
The only trash talker here is you

Stunz

Reaction score
We offered diplomacy to either NF,Shock or 8AA8. i figured one of you would of taken it. Man was i wrong. you decided to hug it out. and start a war. Basically sat there for a month doing nothing. Then thought you were good enough to poke into K44 (smart move). Just the info i get from the inside tells me how much 8aa8 likes its diplomacy with NF and Shock.

Barcsa - Learn something about trustworthy? come again? why would you trust 2 players in TW not in your tribe? Share commands with outsiders? If you did you research you would of seen we recruited the others from the same tribe. You need to learn who to trust.....

Many other tribes Trust us :D
NF broke our alliance as they wanted to stick with Shock. we ended our NAP with shock after the 2 weeks were up. no harm done there. Yeah maybe asking both for diplomacy at same time after that was wrong but was mainly trying to get something sorted before vacation. :cool: In the end it worked out as not much talent that i can see.

If you can give your villages to IKEA we would appreciate that so we can get to the end war already.

Deleted User - 11543158

Hi friends. I'm new here and i'm too lazy to go through 13 pages of salt to try and figure out what's been going on here.

Could someone pls summarize?

DeletedUser116348

Basically Barcsa is really angry all the time and TRE doesn't know how to properly wash yet