Dirty DS

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Couldnt win anyother way so you decide to ruin the enemy tribe with spies, have the win, you think i care? At least i hold my head high knowing DS couldnt beat us on fair grounds
I'm glad I checked this forum today just to enjoy seeing your tears.

tenor.gif

#tehGOWgetsCARRIED

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If any outsiders curious with stats. #DirtyDS

22453f75a48dec3fa4744501e77672bd.png

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems to go good for DS after aces left the world. Shame they had to pull ugly moves to win a browser game ;)

Fun to see otto talk big for once, i see you manage to noble enemy villas now as well. NF must truly be as trash as i expected them to be

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thats the stats since 7.7 2020 and groot is now number 1

these guys still crying its been over 2 months if not more since THEY decided to delete. let it goooooooo, let it goooo
pls dont let me find out its you on dk junior or any of those accs you were supposed to enjoy your summer yet youre here on externals every other day crying about stuff smh

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Fun to see otto talk big for once, i see you manage to noble enemy villas now as well. NF must truly be as trash as i expected them to be

NF are just as trash as SHOCK, and your boys that came back to get rimmed twice. Don't even get me started how shit 8aa8/Shock were, you might as well come join IKEA and get rimmed a 2nd time seeing as your "Summer to Enjoy" must be going to shit because you're always here posting.

I talk every world I play...guess you'd know if you didn't get rimmed 2-3 months in. When your PP is out and there's no barbs to noble you lose relevance, no surprise.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Not that it particularly matters but what is the relevance of 07.07.2020, was there an event or milestone of some kind?

Also lol @ that seven nerd. I swear i see him trash talk every world but for the life of me i cant remember him achieving anything of any relevance on any world

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not that it particularly matters but what is the relevance of 07.07.2020, was there an event or milestone of some kind?

Also lol @ that seven nerd. I swear i see him trash talk every world but for the life of me i cant remember him achieving anything of any relevance on any world

that was when ikeka and ds started real OPs on each other..it has no relevance really we just have it set that way still..i mean could go back to 29.6 when first OPs landed but 2nd ones were way bigger

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
thats the stats since 7.7 2020 and groot is now number 1

these guys still crying its been over 2 months if not more since THEY decided to delete. let it goooooooo, let it goooo
pls dont let me find out its you on dk junior or any of those accs you were supposed to enjoy your summer yet youre here on externals every other day crying about stuff smh

Haha , someone tried to get me there. But i assure you would know if i played ;)

I like to harass you guys while at work getting paid to do it <3

Yeah, aces sucked so bad DS didnt try to take our vills at all. Only sent nobles to die , right? ;) ;)

Don’t compare aces with shock please, not the same tribes.

And no, no matter how much you or anyone try to get me upset and start again i won’t. I want to see the last NF player die/beg me in person on how wrong they were to ignore ds. I want them to suck me off telling me how godly i am on accurate world reads.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haha , someone tried to get me there. But i assure you would know if i played ;)

I like to harass you guys while at work getting paid to do it <3

Yeah, aces sucked so bad DS didnt try to take our vills at all. Only sent nobles to die , right? ;) ;)

Don’t compare aces with shock please, not the same tribes.

And no, no matter how much you or anyone try to get me upset and start again i won’t. I want to see the last NF player die/beg me in person on how wrong they were to ignore ds. I want them to suck me off telling me how godly i am on accurate world reads.

You got some issues mate

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I'd say my prediction was better :p

4a3a6f84510a3939ac9a55af17e60198.png

@Seven Devils you are literally such a joke on tw you talked so much shit this world while things were going your way and your hugging alliance of k45 was in tact. As soon as the going got tough you bitched out and quit you are a trash player anyone in NF I'd take over you 10x out of the day sure they might suck but they don't quit like you princess. Even Rage has bigger balls than sEvEn DeViLs seriously you are trash kid go troll a world you didn't get rimmed in....or is that every world you play?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You got some issues mate

Don’t we all?

& groot/otto whatever, if you think i would care about anyone say regarding my playstyle? I play when i want to and i quit when i feel like quitting. I own my game.

My allies bitched out and i had enough of the bullshit, they think they were so good, i gave them the lifetime to prove themself. They did as i expected, flopped.

No battlehardend aces to protect them :/

If DS win this world, i will hold my head high knowing we had the win if NF wasn’t such a bunch of hungarians

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
& groot/otto whatever, if you think i would care about anyone say regarding my playstyle? I play when i want to and i quit when i feel like quitting. I own my game.

My allies bitched out and i had enough of the bullshit, they think they were so good, i gave them the lifetime to prove themself. They did as i expected, flopped.

If DS win this world, i will hold my head high knowing we had the win if NF wasn’t such a bunch of hungarians

*When DS wins, and you never were going to win...you never win you are trash. You were trash when we made you quit in 111. You will be trash when we face you again and make you quit again if you ever try us again little nOOb.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
*When DS wins, and you never were going to win...you never win you are trash. You were trash when we made you quit in 111. You will be trash when we face you again and make you quit again if you ever try us again little nOOb.

Diffrence between you and me is that you take whatever win you can. I don’t care about if i win, i rather lose fighting a good war.

Yeah, american, NF had the village count we needed but they refused to help so we were fighting 1:2 which we held our own for a good while. I just got sick and tired of playing 247 while our dickheads to allies did nothin but war ikea, so we let them get the chance to fight DS.

How many vills did they lose in the first op? Aces gained more than we lost , even tho we fought a greater enemy.

We are just diffrent players, you like to brag about every win you do and how excellent you play. Funny how you never mention the caps we did on you ;)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Diffrence between you and me is that you take whatever win you can. I don’t care about if i win, i rather lose fighting a good war.

Funny how you never mention the caps we did on you ;)

Difference between us is pretty simple, I stick to the end and you quit before you even get OPd it’s hard to even take that serious what you said because I think so low of you as a player And oh mehgawd someone lost villages on a war game wtf how will I live oh by eating your tribe.