Dirty DS

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OMG seven still Do shittalk.
Half the pleasure , if i ever visit tw forums it won’t be for anything but it ;)

yeah otto, sure was never op’d. I do admitt, the attacks that came was pisspoor so i suppose youcant say they were ops.

i do wonder what took you so long to grow, i mean, i was like the only player next to you(?)

suppose you like to take a beating, be inactive and come for the free vills when tribes quit. Huehue.

if NF had played like they should have you wouldnt be seen here anymore, thats for sure. But NF sure wanted DS to have the world win

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I do recall when I first joined DS. That they were fighting Back and Back2, while just defending/holding vs A88A AAJJ - NF- - NF-. And SHOCK.

You guys had some tribe behind you which was swiftly recruited into the fold. Probably in reaction to DS making peace with Back.

But even at that point it was probably more 1:1 if you didn't include NF.

So no you were not holding your own, the coalition failed to capatalise on DS being vastly outnumbered.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So no you were not holding your own, the coalition failed to capatalise on DS being vastly outnumbered.

No don't tell him that, in his own little world DS were 3x the size of their whole "K alliance" of multiple tribes. SD is delusional it doesn't take much to see that, he literally blames why he lost on a tribe he should've never allied in the first place lol it's no wonder he is known as a joke in tw.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well I do recall when I first joined DS. That they were fighting Back and Back2, while just defending/holding vs A88A AAJJ - NF- - NF-. And SHOCK.

You guys had some tribe behind you which was swiftly recruited into the fold. Probably in reaction to DS making peace with Back.

But even at that point it was probably more 1:1 if you didn't include NF.

i agree we were larger than Ds, we always were. But you being inside shock for some time should know where nf and shock focused. They fought the rim tribe , cant remember the name but it took forever. It took so long time i told nf and shock we would just recruit them or we would quit.

i had it with the bullshit that was going on, when we finally, when i say finally i mean it, finally ended the rim wars, i was so god damn excited for full on DS ops.

only to find out nf would only send 200 nukes -.- if nf hadnt pissed me off already they sure finished the job right there and then. Do believe we started plotting with ikea to undo nf at that time.

i agree with you otto, we should never have allied nf. But i just dont know any way aces could have won. If we allied ds you would have been in our backs and the nf war would have been slow, so at that point ds would have been the shot callers of the alliance. So no can do on that as well.
Never entering war with ikea might have been more successful, but then ikea would probs have been the bigger issue with noname being dead.
How would you have played it without merging into any other tribe? And won, i dont see anyway really. Shit position being the main issue, stuck between everyone and no easy feeding ground

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah they were trying to get rid of some turtle tribe, but at the cost of losing K46 footing.

But yeah I think your only other option would of been to side with DS and fight NF. You would have probably had to seed k56, but would open up a lot more. Options. Might not of changed much though in the end.

Or maybe nap and fight IKEA with no name. But that would of allowed DS to expand around you while eating NF.

Plenty of options, but probably wouldn't of changed the future of aces.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah they were trying to get rid of some turtle tribe, but at the cost of losing K46 footing.

But yeah I think your only other option would of been to side with DS and fight NF. You would have probably had to seed k56, but would open up a lot more. Options. Might not of changed much though in the end.

Or maybe nap and fight IKEA with no name. But that would of allowed DS to expand around you while eating NF.

Plenty of options, but probably wouldn't of changed the future of aces.

Best part is, i am pretty sure aces was the best tribe of w111 :D we fought off DS with little assistance, we fought ikea and DS at the same time for a period of time and did not collaps, we did bleed but not heavily.

but really, if anyone doesnt think position does not matter have no real clue. Numbers game in the end.

i don’t regret playing w111, best tribe i ever fought with. Best enemies i ever fought as well, it was a blast.
Not all about winning in the end, if it was all that mattered i would just play with ikea everyworld and steam roll world after world, no fun in that tho

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
too bad i didnt screenshot when you said youre fighting with a bunch of nobody´s by your side or something in that context.. sorry mate but you are delusional

i said i have never played with them before, im sure thats what you mean.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Best part is, i am pretty sure aces was the best tribe of w111 :D we fought off DS with little assistance, we fought ikea and DS at the same time for a period of time and did not collaps, we did bleed but not heavily.

I know I am supposed to hate DS and all (and trust me I do not like them), but you are absolutely delusional. Aces being the best tribe of W111? Please. While you certainly had some good players on your side, the tribe as a whole was nothing to write home about. The thing that bothered me the most about Aces was you. You changed your mind about things at least 10 times a day.

"Lets war IKEA" "lets not" "Lets war IKEA" "lets not".
"I just wanted to piss off IKEA, not war them" - after war broke out

I didn't have enough hands for the facepalms I needed reading through our diplo chats. The thing I regret most is that you managed to drag us into a war with NF. If there is something I could change on W111 it would be that.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@The Roman Empire without shitstorm on your acc NF would have fallen in week or two time.

I remember exact time when that happened, we finally started breaking NoHope and Say Hi accs and gaining ground on almost all areas, and then your and Rages stacks got pulled, we had to solve all that deff missing so our pressure on NF dropped, Say Hi and NoHope recovered from catting, and we lost momentum. Not to mention what happened next was Aces falling apart totally.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When did you actually do anything to hope (Roli is always crumbling)? Your NAP with NoName were running out and because aces was what it was DS would run over them anyway. And now you are in the third account on 1 world yet you dare to talk especially after I heard recently you started to cheat.

Wishing the best for you Dennis, I'm sad how things went down. I'm sorry as NF we were never as strong as we wished to be unfortunatelly we made many mistakes.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When did you actually do anything to hope (Roli is always crumbling)? Your NAP with NoName were running out and because aces was what it was DS would run over them anyway. And now you are in the third account on 1 world yet you dare to talk especially after I heard recently you started to cheat.

Wishing the best for you Dennis, I'm sad how things went down. I'm sorry as NF we were never as strong as we wished to be unfortunatelly we made many mistakes.

misstakes? I think nfs war with ds has been a great success as nf thought it would be. Better than expectations i believe has been said.

i don’t think anyone wanted to war NF but with the zero help we had to, DS was eating us and nf just watching... well, i rather take you down with me

Deleted User - 11549951

Good luck to both sides
You never know where a world could go.

I can see a chance of DS losing given certain circumstances.
The same can be applied to the other side!

all the best.
txitxo

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When did you actually do anything to hope (Roli is always crumbling)?
Well ofcourse you can't know what anyone did cause all you did was shittalking while other accs were carrying. I defended 2 NF OPs where half of your tribe nukes went on me without any big village losses while you slated me for poor defending.

And do i need to say you did nothing in that OPs? You sent 0 nukes, 0 nobles, did 100% of trashtalk.

And now you are in the third account on 1 world yet you dare to talk especially after I heard recently you started to cheat.
That cheating thing i wont even comment cause you talk shit like always without checking any fact. I got on top3 acc by accident, nothing to do with my skill.