Dirty Prada Tactics

Reaction score
Well of course you all support it :) Prada does all the dirty work and yall reap the rewards :) even if he got banned now whats its to you am i right?

gotta love the insders you've had in 90% of this continent. Bai Spatar hates us because we allied with squad and your mate Sugar daddy deleted all the posts hmm

I've got to say you've all had this planned out quite deeply. Bravo.

we dont know any of them, we didnt talk to them more than 2-3 messages.

we didnt plan anything more than organised attacks on both your tribes.

Sugars Daddy tribe got decimated.

Your tribe got decimated.

Also, there is no way Prada gets banned, he didnt do anything illegal.

Bai spatar’s decision to tell us some info is simply because he got mad cuz ur leader abilities are non existent.

Thats all and nothing more than this, stop making a drama on the forum like some James Bond movie type of action happened in this continent cuz its nothing like that lol.

lukjackm

Reaction score
great, now one of our players got noble trains sent at him and then got banned, so we can snipe them

lukjackm

Reaction score
Yo Prada buddy, I been trying to get hold of you in game, but your not reading the mails, what's going on?

lutetey99

Reaction score
Hope you mates have been keeping well :) today has been a lot of fun again! It's a shame tho we were missing a few key members to the storyline...

I was hoping to address a few things,

"Your tribe got decimated"? I don't follow.

"Also, there is no way Prada gets banned, he didnt do anything illegal."
Prada.PNG

Also, it makes sense that there's a partner in crime far too much for one to take alone.
Jorge Valdano.PNG

This makes things interesting...
:)

TeCuceresc

Reaction score
We are going to conquer you, one can say whatever he wants about a tribe when not able to defend his own village cuz i dont think you have multiple xD. We wiped 2 tribes south, coming after you boys. See you and have fun.

lukjackm

Reaction score
We cant take half your players cities either, cos there banned for cheating.
Unfortunately to late, cos the damage is done and our tribes decimated.
If your tribe was not allowed to cheat for months, maybe things would have gone different. Its players/tribes like yours that ruin the game for honest player. Apparently they do it every server so god knows why there not banned for life

Alex2peu

Reaction score
We cant take half your players cities either, cos there banned for cheating.
Unfortunately to late, cos the damage is done and our tribes decimated.
If your tribe was not allowed to cheat for months, maybe things would have gone different. Its players/tribes like yours that ruin the game for honest player. Apparently they do it every server so god knows why there not banned for life
Dude, because of people like you i got accused of pushing. Wake up and learn how to play this game. Stop crying on forums and actually do something on the map!

Reaction score
Eheh azteca nubs pushers cheaters hackerz nobling only cousins

meanwhile aztecs:
1E5BB05C-9E25-4B7A-9572-BA7FECA7D009.jpeg

19A74890-568E-4816-BD50-281FB734F53D.jpeg

being called pushers while 2nd place tribe is 50k points close to us with half or our ODA

:kekw:

Kaguya

Reaction score
Not today ;);););)

a little bird came to my window to tell me that the Aztecas are so strong that they threaten to delete if there are not 3 tribes VS TWFC
Now where will be the great players those who choose the easy way or those who will defend in the face of adversity
Once again the Aztecas will show that they do not know how to fight :cool::cool::cool:

Skin18

Reaction score
Not today ;);););)

a little bird came to my window to tell me that the Aztecas are so strong that they threaten to delete if there are not 3 tribes VS TWFC
Now where will be the great players those who choose the easy way or those who will defend in the face of adversity
Once again the Aztecas will show that they do not know how to fight :cool::cool::cool:
By "easy way" you mean what Twfc did? Backstabbed their allies so they can get easy villas?

Kaguya

Reaction score
Easy to scream at the back-stab

But when an allies plots behind your back, well it is obvious that you have a choice to let them plot against you and wait for what will happen or hit quickly and avoid being taken back

You see me, I would have liked a 2 vs 2
TWFC and Kewk vs .P and AZTEK
As I have friends and co-plays from the .US in the other clan I would liked ride on the world with them and in the end do 1 vs 1 and that the best wins but the AZTEK crying enough for broke that AZTEK will be and will stay whiners who talk a lot but the level of play is not very strong

For my Friends on Kewk
I am really disappointed with the turn of the situation I believed in you I will continue to love you and be your favorite Canadian French

Flash.fr

Reaction score
Easy to scream at the back-stab

But when an allies plots behind your back, well it is obvious that you have a choice to let them plot against you and wait for what will happen or hit quickly and avoid being taken back

You see me, I would have liked a 2 vs 2
TWFC and Kewk vs .P and AZTEK
As I have friends and co-plays from the .US in the other clan I would liked ride on the world with them and in the end do 1 vs 1 and that the best wins but the AZTEK crying enough for broke that AZTEK will be and will stay whiners who talk a lot but the level of play is not very strong

For my Friends on Kewk
I am really disappointed with the turn of the situation I believed in you I will continue to love you and be your favorite Canadian French

Well, nothing to say about this. Speaking about facts :D