Dirty Prada Tactics

bkpdilau

Reaction score
Man i swear that you french people are crazy.
So let's recap what happened here.

Azteca attacked your ally, completely wiped them, and the first thing you did was to backstab them as well for the free villages.
You purposely estranged the relation with kekw and plague.
You did not try to make any kind of diplomacy with Azteca.
Declared war on Azteca on new year's eve at 00.30.
Continued to make threats left and right about anything that was possible to make threats.
Come on the forums and cry that no one loves you.

I mean we did some gnarly stuff, but you are the masters of that i swear to god.
Hope you will be able to find your place in this, too bad this time there is no SHOW to carry you, cuz as I remember, on the last tournament, HaK were wiping your asses until show came around.
In the end i wish you all the best lads :D

Kaguya

Reaction score
Well a big mouth came to discuss

you don't know us very well
we have declared war on AzTEK because he walks all over the map for find the maximum of players to play against us and this from the beginning of the world
stop saying shi.
But contrary to what you think our French community always enjoys the big battles We get stronger and better by playing in difficult situations which you will never understand
We understand very well that it is the anger of the defeat of the last tournament that motivates the AZTEK I repeat AZTEK VS TWFC you are not strong enough
I repeat AZTEK a Bunch of noob here is all you are good at pushing the accounts but side level of play you are zero
I wonder why so many tribes follow you at the end there is only one winner

Hak wasnt wipping us ass they send lot of nuke and noble but they cant fu.... get village that the fact ;););););););)

Pokarry.

Reaction score
Hope you will be able to find your place in this, too bad this time there is no SHOW to carry you, cuz as I remember, on the last tournament, HaK were wiping your asses until show came around.

Lol, this is so false.
OLP smashed HaK, please ask any HaK in here or on discord ! :)
Then SHOW refused to ally with HaK against Tuch and OLP and they ended up farming the leftovers of HaK.

Don't state facts that you are unaware of.

JP

Last edited:

Skin18

Reaction score
Easy to scream at the back-stab

But when an allies plots behind your back, well it is obvious that you have a choice to let them plot against you and wait for what will happen or hit quickly and avoid being taken back

You see me, I would have liked a 2 vs 2
TWFC and Kewk vs .P and AZTEK
As I have friends and co-plays from the .US in the other clan I would liked ride on the world with them and in the end do 1 vs 1 and that the best wins but the AZTEK crying enough for broke that AZTEK will be and will stay whiners who talk a lot but the level of play is not very strong

For my Friends on Kewk
I am really disappointed with the turn of the situation I believed in you I will continue to love you and be your favorite Canadian French
I have nothing to do with Aztek. I was talking about what Twfc did to their ally love, or you have an excuse for this as well?

PRADA

Reaction score
I have nothing to do with Aztek. I was talking about what Twfc did to their ally love, or you have an excuse for this as well?

their excuse there is that Love was planning to hit kekw so twfc backstabbed Love to hope for a better future alongside the kefw.

on FuTuRe side, the excuse is that the tribeleader was mean with them on last tournament. that being said, they still made NAP/promises to his tribe since the beginning of the world, like how they would help them fight against the north. instead, they backpacked them on the first occasion.

Now, these are facts. These are decisions that they took and they come with a price.
That being that nobody really wanted to talk with them anymore. and of course, the best solution for their tiny minds is to throw sh*t at the gypsies, thinking that we asked other tribes to attack them; when in reality they were the ones writing and calling for weeks in all tribes to make them do what TWFC wants them to do. Well, why didn't they? Because azteka told them otherwise? Or because there's consequences to the style of play that TWFC had since the beginning of the world? That is playing on discord more than on the map; then only attacking when in a 2v1 advantage:

1) kekw vs Love, TWFC joins chat
2) plague vs RES, TWFC joins chat
3) Azteca vs FUTURE, twfc joins party

FACTS.

How can you be so stupid to think it's a good idea to start a tournament with this stinky concept "Hey guys let's make NAPs/ally with everybody we touch; then when somebody else starts to fight one of our "friends", WE BACKSTRAPP THEM!"

Very honor. Much professional.

Now they wonder why everybody chose to fight them instead of worshipping them.

Salty baguettes; yuuckkkkkkkk!

Last edited:

EmoFish

Reaction score
1) kekw vs Love, TWFC joins chat
2) plague vs RES, TWFC joins chat
3) Azteca vs FUTURE, twfc joins party

FACTS.

About this. It was actually RES&Love&Any vs kekw
plague & TWFC did come and help us

Skin18

Reaction score
About this. It was actually RES&Love&Any vs kekw
plague & TWFC did come and help us
True but Twfc was supposed to help Love, their ally and not the enemy.
When u play like this how can u point fingers on others for backstabbing?

Kaguya

Reaction score
True but Twfc was supposed to help Love, their ally and not the enemy.
When u play like this how can u point fingers on others for backstabbing?

Nobody screaming at the backstab my sweet heart
The only thing I said is the threat of AZTEk to delete if the other tribes do not ally with them
If the Kewks who know me would have come to see me to guarantee them loyalty from the TWFC I would be happy to guarantee them
But my prediction if the TWFC ever falls This world win will go to the Kewk and in the event of the loss of the TWFC I would go co-play a Kewk account just to have the pleasure of smashing you dear AZTEKA

And believe me from what I see the Kewk are by far the most aggressive tribe in this war just behind us :cool::cool::cool:

Flash.fr

Reaction score
Again the words we see here are not the most sensible.

I have nothing to say about the Love, yes it is a betrayal, but we had to leave in our lines a tribe playing with 3 others in the area?
How likely is it that they will attack us right after the kekw are eliminated?
These are risks we did not want to take.

We only had one alliance and that was the kekw. That we intended to keep to the end. But Mac decided otherwise, I don't blame him, he wants to win, and it's logical that we are their biggest danger.
We didn't promise anything to Future and we didn't want to break our alliance with kekw to have one afterwards with Future, it was always a NAP, and we knew for sure that you would attack them at some point because of the positions taken before the Christmas break.

I always troll the Azteca when we talk on the discord but I have nothing against them in general, I get along pretty well with Jorge from the Topster account.
But I don't like it at all when people come to criticize game facts when they are not clean at all on the side that accuses.
4 or 5 players banned, starts to several tribes to recycle each other, alliance or NAP with Plague and TrTeam, threat of massive deletes if the kekw didn't attack us, I really don't think Azteca is the best tribe to come and give us moral lessons.

For a tribe that refuses to fight since the beginning of the world, now we find ourselves in

Azteca - Azteka - Walk (Brutal In Conquest) - Plague and Kekw vs TWFC.

And for 4 days now of fights, I think we are far from being ridiculous. If you think we're going to give up anytime soon, you're wrong.
We lost but we'll give you the best fight we can.
After all, this world is a tournament, right?

Have a good evening all,

OS

mac-walt

Reaction score
Again the words we see here are not the most sensible.

I have nothing to say about the Love, yes it is a betrayal, but we had to leave in our lines a tribe playing with 3 others in the area?
How likely is it that they will attack us right after the kekw are eliminated?
These are risks we did not want to take.

We only had one alliance and that was the kekw. That we intended to keep to the end. But Mac decided otherwise, I don't blame him, he wants to win, and it's logical that we are their biggest danger.
We didn't promise anything to Future and we didn't want to break our alliance with kekw to have one afterwards with Future, it was always a NAP, and we knew for sure that you would attack them at some point because of the positions taken before the Christmas break.

I always troll the Azteca when we talk on the discord but I have nothing against them in general, I get along pretty well with Jorge from the Topster account.
But I don't like it at all when people come to criticize game facts when they are not clean at all on the side that accuses.
4 or 5 players banned, starts to several tribes to recycle each other, alliance or NAP with Plague and TrTeam, threat of massive deletes if the kekw didn't attack us, I really don't think Azteca is the best tribe to come and give us moral lessons.

For a tribe that refuses to fight since the beginning of the world, now we find ourselves in

Azteca - Azteka - Walk (Brutal In Conquest) - Plague and Kekw vs TWFC.

And for 4 days now of fights, I think we are far from being ridiculous. If you think we're going to give up anytime soon, you're wrong.
We lost but we'll give you the best fight we can.
After all, this world is a tournament, right?

Have a good evening all,

OS

Well spoken sir. Nothing personal to any of you!

give us a good fight, we love it

Kaguya

Reaction score
Did we lost A kewk member for ban o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Please at number your are ,you really need cheat :p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

notspoon.

Reaction score
Did we lost A kewk member for ban o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Please at number your are ,you really need cheat :p:p:p:p:p:p

Has nothing to do with that, and since rules don't allow us to provide reasons here then I can't say anything except that it's one old silly co that did something wrong 3-4 weeks ago, he was instantly kicked and password was changed by owner on the same moment. ^^ We'll see what happens.

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with that, and since rules don't allow us to provide reasons here then I can't say anything except that it's one old silly co that did something wrong 3-4 weeks ago, he was instantly kicked and password was changed by owner on the same moment. ^^ We'll see what happens.

so u say that u are not allowed to provide a reason then u provide a probably fake reason.

lol

ManjMwalPoiro

Reaction score
Glad to hear that today Azteca win the world good luck to Kekw cause now we have only one front to protect.
Glad to have proove that we could defend against the tribe top 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Only one account failed in this task dawg. It was an honour to live for the first time a gang bang like that. See you next year.

EmoFish

Reaction score
Glad to hear that today Azteca win the world good luck to Kekw cause now we have only one front to protect.
Glad to have proove that we could defend against the tribe top 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Only one account failed in this task dawg. It was an honour to live for the first time a gang bang like that. See you next year.
giphy.gif