Disabling restarts/Removal of moral

DeletedUser

Why hasn't this happened here yet? All requirements have been fulfilled.

Removal of morale and disabling of restarts *NEW*

The criteria for the removal of morale and disabling of restarts are:

1. The world must be at least two years old.
  2. The player count must be below 300.
  3. The overall dominance of the top 2 tribes must be at least 85% *.

* Percentage of player owned villages.

Please note that once a world has been closed for at least 9 months the dominance criteria will be reduced to 70%.​

1. World was started in 2009 so it'll be turning 3 years old soon.
2. We've had 1/5 price nobles since early May (and at that point we had been under 200 players for over a month) so we've been under 300 players since atleast early this year.
3. World was closed in May last year which means that the dominance criteria is 70% and I think that has been the case pretty much since Dos X collapsed, in any case ModWar and Nyuk now hold 83% of player owned villages.

Players are asked not to submit support tickets regarding those matter yet nothing ever seems to happen unless we do so. It says in the guidelines that checks are done "periodically". Morthy's definition of "periodically" must be different from mine.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Periodically doesn't establish a frequency. It will be seen whenever the next check is made, which I'd guess would be either at a time TW has already set but has chosen not to make public (perhaps to avoid having that affect player behavior in advance of that date) or whenever someone gets the chance. Every thread I've seen about this gets the same sort of response, and as far as I've seen it doesn't make things run any faster. :p

DeletedUser93437

whoop, whoop... its on... system settings changed....