Disappointment

DeletedUser

My pre-reg worked out fine also, 6 of us with a distance of about 15 squares - perfect distance. Thanks Morthy and the team <3

DeletedUser

Not sure what your first paragraph is in reply to, doesn't appear to be anything I wrote.

Pre-reg doesn't place you bunched together, the more players one person invites the further out they go.

Purchasing premium doesn't give your feedback or input priority over other players, but again, you seem to be replying to something I didn't write. That being said, when you purchase premium you contribute towards the future of the game, you don't help develop it.

My apologies. I misunderstood the system which frustrated me and have been drinking more than I should be and should not have even posted what I did as it was irrelevant, bitchy, and unnecessary as mentioned by others. All of the flames I caught and will catch for this are well deserved. I do not even know in retrospect what point I was trying to get across.

I will retreat back to the W56 forums and just stay there until I'm back to my normal self and not get drunk when I am really active on TW, save that for vacation days away from TW when I have the window of opportunity to take advantage of that maybe during a time of peace for half a day.

Ignore me or flame me, there was no real substance to any of all what I posted in the last 24 hours so whatever comes at me is probably deserved if I didn't say it twenty times already.

DeletedUser

I think you've flamed yourself more than anyone would have flamed you anyway.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My apologies. I misunderstood the system which frustrated me and have been drinking more than I should be and should not have even posted what I did as it was irrelevant, bitchy, and unnecessary as mentioned by others. All of the flames I caught and will catch for this are well deserved. I do not even know in retrospect what point I was trying to get across.

I will retreat back to the W56 forums and just stay there until I'm back to my normal self and not get drunk when I am really active on TW, save that for vacation days away from TW when I have the window of opportunity to take advantage of that maybe during a time of peace for half a day.

Ignore me or flame me, there was no real substance to any of all what I posted in the last 24 hours so whatever comes at me is probably deserved if I didn't say it twenty times already.

You aren't the first and wont be the last to regret posts made whilst drunk :p
At least you admitted it <3
The forum should come with a health warning. ' Don not operate your keyboard whilst under the influence of alcohol.'

<3

DeletedUser

ffs ye sound like me grandma while she buyin apples

Real pirates don't have grandmothers, they all been hanged for piracy :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Real pirates don't have grandmothers, they all been hanged for piracy :icon_twisted:

ARRR!!! figurrre o' speech ye filthy kiwi!!!!

on topic: it good when oneadmits his mistakes! but ta blame't on good ol' lovely alcohol... makes me feel sad
sadmh9.gif

buds.gif