Disbanding of TU

DeletedUser

Is you support the disbanding of the family tribe TU post here

Disclaimer:
Only players who are in favour of this thread ought to post here. The success of this thread will be measured by the number of posts it receives in favour of the notion to disband TU. Any TU member that posts here to disagree is adding to that number and will only add to their downfall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will never happen. The family is on high spy allert.

-DMT

DeletedUser

dude...that is so not gonna stop someone from disbanding your tribe

*Signed

DeletedUser

It will never happen. The family is on high spy allert.

-DMT

you know, we just think a familly is not right for the will of everyone. Nothing personal or whatever ... even for yourself, it will be much more fun outside of a familly

DeletedUser

I'm in favour of this.

Could you add a disclaimer to the first post please...

Only players who are in favour of this thread ought to post here. The success of this thread will be measured by the number of posts it receives in favour of the notion to disband TU. Any TU member that posts here to disagree is adding to that number and will only add to their downfall.

DeletedUser

I think that there are very good players within the TU/TU2 tribes who can separate and form reasonably powerful forces. I personally support them.

DeletedUser

I think that there are very good players within the TU/TU2 tribes who can separate and form reasonably powerful forces. I personally support them.

Yes Milen, I doubt though, that they joined that tribe for any other reason then a good laugh.