Discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ha ha, you're funny... :icon_rolleyes:

Saying that by following history, Tribal Wars is being discriminatory is a joke. Good word... Where to start at picking apart your wretchedly ignorant post.

Well... We'll start here.

Do you complain that Guitar Hero contains only rock music, and has no country music? No, of course not. Saying that a game is discriminatory because it follows history is so foolish it is not even funny.

In the middle ages... Well, for one thing, nobody CARED about political correctness in the middle ages... You could be christian, or you could die. Period... I mean, look at the Crusades? :icon_redface: A game taking place in the middle ages and putting a MOSQUE in the middle of their village would be downright stupid.

Yes! To be politically correct would be downright imbecilic.

I am sorry, your parents must have sheltered you when you were a mere sapling, because, last I checked, history is discriminatory. Have you even opened a history book before? Have a few examples. I'll let you look them up for yourself...

Galileo, American Colonization, Age of Exploration, World War II, The Crusades... Need I go on?

History is not pretty, history is not gumdrops and rainbows. Get over it. If history offends you then live your life as an ignorant fool. In the meantime I'll be playing a historically accurate game.
Your post is full of win.

Here, Have a million internets.

Faetzy

i was just poiting out my opinion.. shouldnt i?? well if the main religion in mediviel Europe is christianity, than we all have to watch churches in the game.. you cannot say, it isnt discriminatory.. i dont know, why you have to put religion in the game.. there can be libraby for example, school, inn ... so dont argue with me about it..

What would you rather it be, A Mosque? I think the church is a good feature, just need to get my head around it :p

DeletedUser

The game is based in Europe in the middle ages, no discrimination there at all.

There are no churches on this world, if you dont want to play with a church dont play world 30, or just dont build a church AND play world 30 (even if your troops will truley suck then)

Good luck, churchless world.

Status
Not open for further replies.