'Discuss' Rudegar thread

Belindap

We haven't had enough hate in this forum, so I thought I'd start a bash thread for our favorite duke.

His mother dresses him funny and he's addicted to cigarettes. That means he has cigarette breath and probably never gets laid.

Oh, and he keeps losing nobling contests to a girl. :p

Belindap

You're just jealous I didn't start a hate thread dedicated to you. :icon_cool:

Rudegar

i only lost 1 contest to a girl, and you forgot the drinking, fighting and swearing when listing my vices.

bad time of month maybe?

Belindap

Nope. I just heard you weren't feeling loved enough, so I thought I'd share some love with you. :p

Rudegar

We haven't had enough hate in this forum, so I thought I'd start a bash thread for our favorite duke.

His mother dresses him funny and he's addicted to cigarettes. That means he has cigarette breath and probably never gets laid.

Oh, and he keeps losing nobling contests to a girl. :p

my mother doesnt dress me

im not addicted, i could quit whenever i want

i have mints

joe gets laid when he wants to, he is not however interested in a proverbial live in ball and chain

she must have cheated

Belindap

You really ought to use your mother as an excuse.
You did try to quit and started again.
Mints don't do it cuz they don't take care of the cigarette odor all over your person.
You don't want it that often, then?
There was the hospitalization, but you did have an iPhone. :p

Rudegar

my fashion sense is highly evolved... i wear cufflinks goddammit
one of my cars was written off by a female driver (suprise suprise) 3 days after quitting, is it a suprise i started again
everyone i know smokes so we all smell
if it means enduring a conversation that goes for more than 20 minutes in my experience it usually isnt worth it
try sending a train from an iphone

DeletedUser

Does this thread have a purpose? The idea i'm getting is that this is a thread for Rudegar to just hate the world. Thats fine as long as it doesn't become a flame fest.

And as long as he keeps it clean! :icon_razz:

I really should be in the general section though :icon_sad:

Rudegar

rudegar loves the world!!!!

this is a world hates rudegar thread

DeletedUser

This thread doesnt have any purpose,but I will post it anyway...kinda hard to resist.

I didnt cheated...me kicked his a... fair and square,but was a great fight tbh.
He is soooo smexy so who cares about cigarettes :icon_razz:
Lungs are over-ratted anyway...

Belindap

Does this thread have a purpose? The idea i'm getting is that this is a thread for Rudegar to just hate the world. Thats fine as long as it doesn't become a flame fest.

And as long as he keeps it clean! :icon_razz:

I really should be in the general section though :icon_sad:

You can move it there if you want. I just started it here so it would get some attention from all the Rudegar-haters.

DeletedUser

Moved, and awarded a title that's less like to be frowned upon/get me in trouble.

Rudegar

He also got his butt kicked by me in K85 :icon_wink:

its a race to first :p

unfortunately for both of us (and APOC) Mudge found k85 too

i plan to start playing dirty and deleting your claims in the claimer anyway :p

bomberace101

That would be awfully nice of you Rudegar how kind, since my claims are still on Hektor and i havent got around to deleting them you can clear them up for me :icon_wink:

Anyway for a brief spell of about 4 hours i was #1 so :p