[Discussion] 15 Tech System

DeletedUser

Henrik, I like this post :icon_wink:
The player who can produce troops faster will be the winner/larger account.
More Troops = more defense/offense
More Troops = more farming

Its that simple, then to get into different strats, well depending on your village build as to allow for troop numbers.

SW/LC shouldn't come into contention though.
AXE/LC or AXE/HC

With SP/HC or SP/SW
Don't limit yourself to having strictly all defense villages as SP/SW or SP/HC. Have a mixture of both.
Same goes for Offense strats

I use HC/axe, almost to the letter as openeye explained it. Works wonders if you can snipe, as GRV is finding out the hard way. By the numbers, they build slower for offense and defence then if you use more HC and less spears. However, what this is best at is spreading the losses out over as many villas as possible while minimizing them because of the ability to stack from offensive and defensive villas. This means is that while if you kill an entire defensive village of spear/hc it will build slower while building 11k spears and 1250 hc, but if you spread that 11k spears and 1250 hc over X amount of villages the return time is actually faster overall.

Lots of people hate this strategy, but right now im surrounded by enemies and havent lost a village yet.

DeletedUser

Flow, henrik was talking about offensive villages.
and he is right that using more hc would make build time more effective while maintaining its stacking capability/

DeletedUser

Flow, henrik was talking about offensive villages.
and he is right that using more hc would make build time more effective while maintaining its stacking capability/

I am as well. Using HC in offensive villages (which I do, 1250 of them) makes nukes take longer to build but allows me to spread defensive losses out over a greater number of villages, allowing me to rebuild defence faster than the people attacking me can rebuild offense that I kill.

DeletedUser

the fact is that you are supposed to use your hc to defend, so you are supposed to be losing some hc while building your nukes

then it's sure that spear and axe numbers are pretty high in openeye guide, so yeah, nuke makes more time to be build, but in another hand, you can have a lot more off village without lacking defense

then it is also sure that this strategy isn't for fast growing (way lower farming capacity without lc so way less nobles)

but this is a very available strategy if done properly

then i just want to ask why ppl seem to allways go for either pure infantery def or pure sp/hc def...

personnaly, i make all my def mixed, with something like 10k/4.5k + 1k hc, like this, half can be used for long stack (with the sword) and half for snipe or quick additionnal support where needed. i max sword only in the few villages i stack with sword (downgrading ram and scout as village is supposed to be full if i decide to stack it)

DeletedUser

Please if you are ever going to post in this thread, post only things that are related to the topic. Off topic spams are not allowed o_O

DeletedUser

@ ornyto

the research limits its effectiveness.

i don't think so :

all my off have their sp/HC techs up for fast support/snipe

then the sword are made for long term stacks, in few key village (like train in frontline), so when i stack a village, i just upgrad sword here (by deleting scout and ram)

like this, in my D, i can send 4k/4k sword as stack and have still around 5.5k sp/1k HC for snipe or additional support to the stacked village (as i max all D in stacked village... like 3/3/3 : 0/3/3 ; 0/0 in off which are supposed to be full nuke + train)

it's how i like playing my def, actually started to use it on non tech world
but i think it's still doable in a 15tech world like i just explained, of course, it requires a little management of the techs but i do believe that some techs management doesn't take so long and make any strategy more efficient (of course, for a world like it is now, sure it will be different at 500 ish villages)

personnaly, i really dislike pure infantery village (too long to train) and pure sp/HC village (lacking power to do good stack) that's why i found a way to adapt a mix def strategy to the 15 tech system

DeletedUser

I was talking offensive villages.

What would your research be?