Discussion: Annual Awards 2017

DeletedUser

tribals_net_awards_external_banner_by_da_reall-d9kfzor.png

Welcome once again Tribal Warriors to the Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2017

This is your opportunity to give credit to those wonderful friends and allies you have worked with throughout the year or maybe get nominated yourself!

PRIZES

Along with the prestige of being allocated the award, each selected winner, for each category, will be allocated a special Forum title and avatar to display their Award along with 1000 premium points each and some InnoGames goodies! .

There are 4 categories for you to nominate your fellow warriors:

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

aa117.jpg

Nominate your most deserving TribeMate.

"Skilled Soldier"

aa217.jpg

Nominate the player who you have encountered that has displayed outstanding skills in the game.

"Master Commander"

aa317.jpg

Nominate the player who exhibited extraordinary expertise in commanding their tribe.

"Forum personality of the Year"

aa17.jpg

Nominate your favourite Forum Poster of this year.

To make Nominations, please go to THIS THREAD

This thread is for any questions or discussion on nominations made.

DeletedUser

Sensorship. my nomination got removed.

I have moved your post here as you don't appear to have understood the information in the previous thread.

That thread was for NOMINATIONS. - Nominations in the categories which are presented in the thread.

Hope this helps makes things clearer for you.

DeletedUser120814

Nobody from screw is nominated

Its the underdogs that make the w93 exciting

Without us, screw would die from boredom

So dont get too excited screw players non of u deserve the Pp

Schizophrenic

I nominate myself for all of the categories minus skilled solider, because its pretty clear im the best so you may aswell give it too me now

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Damn there is some serious shilling/collusion going on here with these nominations. These awards are a farce at the best of times but this is just getting ridiculous :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Martin v Fleezus for forum personality. Who will bring out more friends to vote for them? Find out next on ForumWars

OTDDeathAwaits

Jeff/BGR seems like a nice guy but seriously track record on w93 is a certain loss for him and his tribe..and war stats of getting smashed. Not worthy this time around Jeff even if you or someone within NOOBS get your tribe to vote for you :)

DeletedUser116381

I wish to nominate hippo6 for Skilled Soldier. I've played this game for ten years, and have never seen anybody knock over as many villas in one day as hippo6!

DeletedUser121528

Jeff/BGR seems like a nice guy but seriously track record on w93 is a certain loss for him and his tribe..and war stats of getting smashed. Not worthy this time around Jeff even if you or someone within NOOBS get your tribe to vote for you :)

I think this is a rather unnecessarily patronising statement - some of us actually proactively decided to nominate him. As for statistics, they don't exactly paint the entire picture of someone's leadership capabilities. I'm very certain if Jeff was in a senior position in your tribe, your opinions would be very different :p

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, just because you are winning doesn't necessarily make you the best. I kind of suspect Jeff isn't godly, otherwise Noobs would be winning, but I could see him having a bigger impact as an individual than any Screw member sure.

DeletedUser

That is only theoretical though, actually convincing people they can potentially win and winning are two different kettle of fish. I'd be more convinced if Noobs started winning. At least personally I've not seen a huge amount from them.