Discussion: Annual Awards 2017

DeletedUser

Im not after the award like my other tribemates have said but they chose to nominate me of their own free will and I really appreciate that.

Though lets not forget what you guys did with poor old kirk broadcasting a live video chat and humiliating the person, guess thats what a "Master Commander" does :) If I need to be like that just to get an award id rather not get one.

That was Brad/Reeper01, not Solo- that actually broadcasted the video chat.

Kirk humiliated himself with the comments he made towards Solo- as well as others and certainly deserved a lot of what he got, though probably not all of it. He was definitely not "poor old Kirk".

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
haha wow if there was a saltiest player award I think we all know who would win it...

"Forum personality of the Year" - Fleezus Clyde

Oh Clyde, what to do about you? I will admit, the dude who nominated Billynomates, that was a good pick, I can get behind that. Great posters are far and few between on the public forums nowadays, it is a long way from the golden age of PnP. I do think Clyde is emblematic of the modern forum personality. The real question is, what does it take to be the forum personality of the year? Many people cite Clyde's posts as a good reason for him getting the award and I feel whilst these people are correct, they are also short sighted. I like to look to the entire year for my nominations. A consistent strategy to get best forum poster is to post utter shite for 11 and half months of the year, laden with personal insults as well as asinine and ultimately pointless gifs against forum critiques he cannot deal with well, then in the last two weeks you post analysis with the sole purpose of gaining the attention you so desperately want and putting up a false pretence of quality posting. Then, in combination with posting in multiple skype chats and the internal forum for people to nominate you and members of your tribe, you make your bid for forum personality of the year. With about four people, Clyde has managed to become the most liked person in the forums utilising like trading mainly over random gifs on the W93 forums and through the same method I believe he deserves to be forum personality of the year.

but since you've taken so much time to nominate me (which BTW is much appreciate :D) I'm going to rebuttal a few untruths you are spreading (which is something that is becoming a habit of yours lol)

but I also know that the sole intention of your post was to draw this response out of me (something I find ironic given it's something you accuse me of) and hope that I slander myself.... but unfortunately I'm not gonna fall for that just because you're aggy

But without further ado... you say I posted 11.5 months of shite...... but I first joined the forums in April ..

ed3d21256cc59bab9bbcb55b14a8acfc.png

so you're 11.5 months of "posting utter shite" argument is baseless. Granted - I had some fun on the forums with gifs & trolled around for a little bit; but let's get into my first really serious post which was actually in July.... (https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/world-war-i.279690/) ... now in the interim before I started serious PnP I provided entertainment.... while you may call it shite; others found it amusing and still that's only 3 months compared to the 11.5 months you claim. Notice that one 'shitpost' I shared has 24 likes ...... that's why in 8 month's I have almost double your likes lol - which brings me to my next point; the only person who ever took likes seriously was you. :p The rest of us just use them when we find something we 'like' and I guess people found my content amusing. People lie, numbers don't.

As for the consistent shit posting - I haven't seen you posting a lot of insightful analyses this year ..... you actually only made 8 threads and two of them are asking to join accounts lol (https://i.gyazo.com/e1b718e797652105e3d0c9bee7ea9550.png) .... and anyone who thinks I haven't made quality posts this year I urge you to check out some of these: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?search/8298317/

Then, in combination with posting in multiple skype chats and the internal forum for people to nominate you and members of your tribe, you make your bid for forum personality of the year.

Now this is a huuuuuge claim. I am expecting you have proof to back it up >? or are you just lying like the rest of your post :eek:

It was a cute attempt to drag my name through the mud DA, but in the end you just came off as the dirty one.

Once again thank you for your nomination ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the whole nomination process is a bit silly and decided to have a bit of fun.

I knew you would respond because you can't help yourself. A better poster would have stayed their hand, had a bit of a laugh. Essentially, you responded because you are a bad poster and cannot take a troll and a bit of jest. I'm surprised you didn't mention something personal about me on this one, I guess you have to look good to get that nomination ;). Wasn't it something about my hair being wet last time (surprisingly rain does that to a person) and parading around as if that was supposed to be some sort of blow against me?

I applied hardly anything to you specifically either, you did. I was more commenting on a general process of gaining the nomination, though I'm curious why you would be on the defensive for the majority of your post against things that weren't applied to you. Also, I am somewhat curious why a certain thread in the Screw internal forums has now been deleted. Intriguing isn't it?

You ask why I do it. I do it because I know, for some reason or another, you have something personal against me whereas I just find it amusing winding up people who have something against me. This is why you've gone out of your way to try, and fail, to mess up an account PP farming on W97 just because I've been on that account on other worlds even though I have never logged onto 97.

I don't want to be the best poster and am not gunning for any nomination for best poster, hence I make no effort whatsoever to attention grab or to gain popularity. I post stuff because it interests me or amuses me at at the time. The same way that I knew it would amuse me to see your response. The same way that I don't really care about likes, other than the fact that I knew you couldn't help but go on the defensive if I mentioned it.

Ultimately, you could have said something like, "that's pretty funny bro, nice trolling but this is for serious nominations only" and destroyed me. Jasper would have destroyed me, Nest would have destroyed me, those great posters of old would have destroyed me. You didn't though, you gave me exactly what I wanted, that's what people can take out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I expressly said I wanted to rebuttle your lies and that's it; I didn't attack you at all lol

Well I called you a liar but that's a fact.

as for that post you are referring to that's 'deleted' it was actually archieved..... luckily I found it to expose more of your lies :eek:

de9129abc692e65a2c7065256daf7a3e.png

I didn't realize I was Jhon Byzan :eek:

I post to entertain the community because no one else seems to be stepping up to do so and I value these forums .... it's people like you who have them so desolate.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I expressly said I wanted to rebuttle your lies and that's it; I didn't attack you at all lol

Well I called you a liar but that's a fact.

40 minutes ago:

haha wow if there was a saltiest player award I think we all know who would win it...

;).

You are too easy. Bring on the personal insults Chris, I know you want to.

Going back to my point though, you could have destroyed me but you didn't, you allowed a forum troll who has done very little this year in the way of quality posts to get to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
14e3f0c39ddb36298673cf60bb2d7957.png

My mistake I did 'Attack' you.... ok so I called you liar (fact) and I called you the most upset player :p does that insult you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Clyde is triggered ;)

474.gif

I'll leave you to have the last laugh. I had my fair share of amusement for today.

DeletedUser

AHAHHAA I was gonna stop, but I took a look back through the thread and I made you spoiler your own "rebuttal" because it made you look too triggered when it was just part of your general post.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
No that's just called appeasing my OCD :p

you can keep going all day long mate - it only further proves my points & weakens yours.

C98q744gzw-2.png

Swear this has been established Mr. Glue

DeletedUser

Last edited: Today at 4:22 PM
Fleezus Clyde, Today at 3:26 PM

I don't get why people go and edit their own post five times over the space of an hour to sound slightly less idiotic and triggered. Like you have whole new paragraphs in there and edited bits out that made it seem more personal such as trying to stop the w0sh09 account from PP farming on W97 and claiming it was me when I'm not even on the account and have never logged when I brought you up on your personal grudge. Then you spoilered your own response because I was bringing attention to it that you took a troll to heart.

You basically completely changed the content and message of your post because it was flimsy and you were made to look like a fool. Like I'm glad I'm shaming you into changing your forum posts, but come on it just makes the whole argument look disjointed when you can't even stand by your own posts.

Most of us edit spelling or sentence structure at most or put "EDIT" at the bottom.

Stop taking it so seriously bro, it's just a joke post jeez.

EDIT: Like, people were wondering what I was responding to when they look at your post. See that's how you do it.

DeletedUser

Saw a spelling mistake that pissed me off. Incidentally not in the part about you, I didn't change that at all. Before anyone else responded to it for that matter. Now if I went back after you responded to it and reworded the entire argument based on what you wrote, that would be like what you did.

All this over the fact that one troll took the piss out of you :) Fragile much?

DeletedUser

Nothing against you mate, you're just one of many shitty posters that just happened to get some traction. I mentioned four people in my post, two of which I actually like as people (Al and Darren - though I think the latter was a bad tribemate in W96), two of which I don't really know. Was all a bit of fun really. It's not all about you.

I'm sorry I offended you man, but I think the above just proves my point.

EDIT: I'd have talked about Al or Billynomates if they were anywhere near winning the nomination and taken the piss out of them, just think a poor poster shouldn't win best forum personality is all in the same way that a poor leader shouldn't be nominated as the best leader.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
LOL

you're welcome to that opinion.... just I dont really cares about your opinion for too many reasons to list :D

and many others disagree with you so all the above proves is that you are salty :p

EDIT: Please in future keep your salt on the dinner table where it belongs & off these forums :D

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

"Master Commander" - THE MURPH ALL CAPS
For master commander, what really stands out to me in terms of criteria is you need someone not only with the brawn, but also the brains. There are plenty of people with good brains for the game, heck Solo- is one of them
, not that I'd ever nominate him.

This felt like a nomination :)

I knew there was love in there!

DeletedUser

This felt like a nomination :)

I knew there was love in there!

I can respect someone with a mind for the game. I can think of reasons why I'd nominate others over you purely on this year, but certainly the best leader in W93 for what it's worth.

EDIT: Actually I'd put Phippsy over you atm, but I think even you would agree with me there.

DeletedUser116463

Because of this argument which leading to no where. I think i should volunteer myself as a tribute to stop you guys from throwing stuff at each other.
I hereby nominate myself as Forum Personality of the Year. :D :D