Discussion / bug reports: TW Stats update

DeletedUser656

Please use this thread to discuss the changes listed here, as well as report any problems you encounter. Suggestions for improvements and new features are also welcome.

DeletedUser

I'm loving the new updates :)
Especially all the map features ON TWSTATS ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Macready08

Haha Love the way you handle things morty

"oh dear"

Code for shutup while I delete your posts and play down the problem.

Glad to see I pay for a quality service! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser656

Haha Love the way you handle things morty

"oh dear"

Code for shutup while I delete your posts and play down the problem.

Glad to see I pay for a quality service! :icon_rolleyes:

Posts deleted. :|

This thread is for discussion about the recent update to TW Stats. You and rizzla09 were complaining about TW 7.0 for some reason. I'm not sure why, as it clearly says TW Stats in the thread title and links to the TW Stats update announcement in the first post. I deleted your posts because they made you look pretty stupid.

DeletedUser

why delete the post. i just said it fails and only good about it is the new awards

DeletedUser78112

(giggle) where can I complain.:icon_razz: Twstats is good though.

Macready08

I see Discussion in the title the Frail complementing graphics and think, Hey! lets give some feed back here :icon_wink::icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I love the new map tool, However I am trying to add 5 tribes and one player and i get back this: "We're sorry, but we were unable to load the map. TW Stats may be experiencing technical difficulties." if I delete a tribe it works fine :/

DeletedUser656

I love the new map tool, However I am trying to add 5 tribes and one player and i get back this: "We're sorry, but we were unable to load the map. TW Stats may be experiencing technical difficulties." if I delete a tribe it works fine :/

Could you click 'save this map for later' please and give me the link?

Macready08

Interpretation I suppose

My point still stand tho :) Regardless of the topic.

DeletedUser

I picked blue for the color of my villages, when I click "Show abandons" my dots turn gray like the abandons, when I uncheck "Show abandons" the villages turn back to blue...

Gray version

and

Blue version

DeletedUser66683

Maps not working at all for me...doesnt seem to be working with any amount of tribes/players, or by changing the colors. I am using the "Markers Only" option, background black as usual, continent grid and numbers and no changes to any of the other options...just continuously loading while using Chrome.

Checking Firefox now...