Discussion / bug reports: TW Stats update

DeletedUser

AV8 in TWStats

I have had AV8 virus/malware show up twice today when visiting twstats. Ran virus/malware checking programs on my entire system for AV8 and my system was clean both times. I have only had this appear at the twstats site, but not every time. May be that an ad is infected and that ad is rotating. Will see if can locate exactly what is on the page when this pops up.

DeletedUser

Everything looks to be working fine and I like the new additions.

Can I just say.. you have to be insane Morthy to have twstats roll out so much at the same time as v7 tribalwars... nicely played on your end. Now you've got to pull some more overtime to help tribalwars do damage control :)

DeletedUser70597

A time filter is planned for the future.

What browser/version are you using? Never heard of that before. The new error message just shows up if the map hasn't loaded after 30 seconds so it doesn't sit there pretending to load forever.

Opera v9.64.
Opera is my main tw browser, to be honest, I cant recall trying it in others. I best start there I suppose.

darkrence

is it me or when you import 90 villages to map it only marks like 10-15 of them.

darkrence

ok just imported 80, only 25 lit up
so i figured ok... ill put in 20 at a time and gimp them together.
put in 20, only 7 lit up

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Im not in the w37 Archive anymore, that was the only decent world I ever played and now it doesnt even show up, lol.

DeletedUser

Previously I saw some stats indication beside the particular world is ending but now I can't see them. Should have revert those stats in the preview page of all the worlds again.

DeletedUser

Is this bug going to be fixed at any time? Do I need to send in a support ticket?

DeletedUser94483

hello i have a complaint about twstats i am missing a world on my old stats

DeletedUser

When viewing a players village list, the page = 'ALL' button link seems not to work. It reloads page 1.
Im guessing some players with thousands of villages will take a while to load up, but the link for 'ALL' is there - suggesting to is intended to work.

Will try with a player with fewer villages and see what happens.

*edit* Does not work with a smaller player either.

Last edited by a moderator:

light-paladin

I have encounterd a problem with the world map under twstats when I try to generate the map it keeps saying this

"We're sorry, but we were unable to load the map. TW Stats may be experiencing technical difficulties." :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

When looking at the Latest Ennoblements, the Tribe filter does not work on Opera 11.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain why Twstats seem to think that this guy, cisams 55, nobled villages for my tribe? I haven't even invited him or anyone else for that matter.

EDIT:
http://www.twstats.com/en5/index.php?page=tribe&id=36395

According to my tribe's twstats that guy joined and left 10 hours later, while I haven't invited a single person in that world. (I am going solo you know). I only checked his profile on twstats once so I have no clue why he does appear to have been in my tribe for some hours.

Looking at the guy's twstats, found here, he did join |P| but not took any villages while in the tribe. Both twstats files are wrong and not even showing the same information lol.

EDIT 2:
Forgot to look at the date, but |P| didn't even existed at the time he made those conqueres for my tribe :p.
All very strange :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

that is ok i am still waiting on an answer of why i and several people i have looked up are missing worlds on their tw stats....some of them worlds they are currently on

light-paladin

there r still problems with the Map tool it's been more then a month ago since the map tool hasn't been working