Discussion: Capture the Crests

calipzo80

Please add filters. It is so annoying to cycle through the pages to find the crest you want or even a single crest at all. In addition, you could code it so the page doesn't hop every time I cycle through pages or challenge someone.

DeletedUser

What happens on the last cycle of event. Do we still keep our buffs for 54 hours?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What happens on the last cycle of event. Do we still keep our buffs for 54 hours?

Now we cry.... the fun is over.... back to farming... how sad is that.

I cant go terrorise my friends anymore by stealing their crests...

Cant we have the crest game as a seperate game.... just a village and stealing crests. No need to build troops and farm and all that crap.

NATMUS

Played since world 1 and worst event I've ever played. Pointless! better luck next time making something decent to participate in.

DeletedUser

If there is going to be a next time, please add an option to hide the challenges where the available crest belongs to a tribemate.

ironfox

What? How can people think that game is about pure luck? ??

It's tine management at its best.

I love this crests challenge.

Infact it's the opposite of luck. No matter how weak or strong you are as a player it's an even playing feild. You just have to know when to hold back and hit the right attacks and make sure they don't leave you defenceless.

Iron fox world 91