Discussion: Diamond Mine event!

DeletedUser656

Diamonds, diamonds! The news spread like wildfire through the village. Your miners discovered valuable gems deep down in the mines!
Quickly guardsmen were dispatched to make sure no gem was smuggled out.
Soon the message spread throughout the world and traders, artisans and mercenaries from far away arrived, to offer their services in return of some of the precious rocks.​

Dear players,

today we would like to announce our new and upcoming event: the Diamond Mine. It will start on the 2nd of November and end on the 7th (each at 12:00 UTC+1). During this event, you will be able to collect precious gems and turn them into valuable loot!

The Diamond Mine event is separated into rounds, each of them lasting eight hours. When you open the event screen you will see a minecart which holds three gems. All players will receive one free minecart every round. There is also a chance to earn an additional minecart per round when constructing buildings in your villages.

The gems are of different rarities and can then be turned into valuable items, which are shown on the bottom of the event screen. Once per round, there is also the possibility to exchange a single gem for a fixed reward, represented by the bar below your available gems. These rewards will remain the same for the duration of the event. But the trade offers at the bottom of the screen are being changed every 24 hours and new items can be traded.

After the event has ended all remaining gems are removed. So better make sure to trade in your gems before the event ends!

diamondmine_final.png