Discussion: Game update - version 7.0b

DeletedUser

On a side note, there has been one change to World 56's settings so that we can put more resources into development of the game. For the first time we will be activating the "build time reduction" premium feature on tribalwars.net. This allows players to click a link next to a building upgrade and half the time it will take to complete. This will cost a total of 10 premium points per use.

buildreduce.png

That was great Morthy :icon_wink: you actually made me believe that one, I guess .us servers have this system, right? ... it was funny but it also gave an heart attack :lol:

DeletedUser98910

That was a good one!

Well, I'm a big enough person to admit when I've been had, lol. That was a good one! I was trying to figure out how to get ahead without the farming, lol. :icon_rolleyes:

If you don't have a lot of time to play, the speedup would actually have been a good idea if you could only purchase it by using extra resources or something earned in-game so that those of us who don't use the premium won't be at such a disadvantage.
Maybe something like you can speed up your building by using 50% more resources than the regular cost. You can only speedup one building per day, per village. You can speedup by sacrificing troops (that would be a good one, lol); 5% faster for 100 spearmen, 10% faster for 100 swordsmen, up to 100% faster for 500 heavy cavalry.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe something like you can speed up your building by using 50% more resources than the regular cost. You can only speedup one building per day, per village. You can speedup by sacrificing troops (that would be a good one, lol); 5% faster for 100 spearmen, 10% faster for 100 swordsmen, up to 100% faster for 500 heavy cavalry.
There is already something similar... It's called upgrading the HQ, rax, and stable. :icon_wink: