Discussion: Game update - version 7.0b

DeletedUser

Shouldn't it be 32/03/2011 instead of 32/03/2010 on the server time?

DeletedUser

Nice one TW!!!!

lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A quick letter to morthy:

You and your team work hard to make this game better...But this is to far, most people I know play TW, none of them paying members. They already struggle to catch up with premium members but now with this 'reduced build time' none say they will pay for it and all say they won't play W56 anymore.

The less competion = the less premium members = less need to use 'reduced build time' = less money.

The Speediest

P.S. No-hauls was going to be about skill but now it will be about how deep our pockets are.

P.P.S. You are already struggling for members. Is this going to help it?

P.P.S.S. Why didn't you have a vote...unless you knew what the result would be. Why didn't you announce it earlier...unless you knew what the reaction would be.

DeletedUser80534

A quick letter to morthy:

You and your team work hard to make this game better...But this is to far, most people I know play TW, none of them paying members. They already struggle to catch up with premium members but now with this 'reduced build time' none say they will pay for it and all say they won't play W56 anymore.

The less competion = the less premium members = less need to use 'reduced build time' = less money.

The Speediest

P.S. No-hauls was going to be about skill but now it will be about how deep our pockets are.

P.P.S. You are already struggling for members. Is this going to help it?

P.P.S.S. Why didn't you have a vote...unless you knew what the result would be. Why didn't you announce it earlier...unless you knew what the result would be.

Lol. You are so funny.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The moment I saw there is a new post in announcements section I though it'll be the April joke. I was just recently fooled by another joke somewhere else and was ready for this one. :/

DeletedUser

That is an April Fools

Paying to half building time

Shocking

I think a TW W56 strike may be on order here

DeletedUser

Premium points to half build time on a level of a building? I agree with the first post, this is totally in favor of people who have money to throw away and gives them a tremendous advantage early on in game. Poor form, this goes against everything that has been in the rules about premium before. Like not being able to gift premium for services, or for a prize in a tribe contest, both of which are not allowed as it has been explained to me before when I asked if it was allowed, I quote a section of this statement below:

Seagryfn said:
"You may gift PP to whomever you like, but there can be NO strings attached to performance in game, such as... Only the top 3 attackers in the tribe can get free PP from me. You may also offer a competition for PP that is open to ANY player on W22 to participate, instead of only your own tribe, so as to be fair to all players competing on your world. But... you cannot use PP to "buy" in game benefits.

Regards, Seagryfn
Tribalwars Support"

Spending PP to half build time sounds like an "In game benifit" to me, and by your own rules, should be illegal.

If it does go ahead, the I expect that the 10pp charge for speeding up a level will affect that building every level with one purchase? or is it more like what should be expected that it is 10pp per level of the building? (The Pure Capitalists Way!!)

DeletedUser

This cannot be an April fools as it was posted yesterday, it would have to be posted on April the 1st to be an April fools.

DeletedUser80534

Personally, I am outraged at this setting. Since I'm poor. You see, I am from South Africa, where they'll be manufacturing those awesome 3D screens (with the TribalWars “Crow Logo” emblazoned on the side) which will be shipped to other poor TW players across the world once TW goes 3D. (Shipping, handling and logo-usage costs not included.)

DeletedUser97321

really guys? is everyone that gullible these days? seriously??

ITS APRIL FOOLS! yeesh, some people need to get a clue..

DeletedUser80534

Its not a joke. I'm very sad. The greed of today's companies...tsktsk

DeletedUser98879

It's not a joke!!!!!.. everyone should boycott the no hauls world until paying for half build times is removed!!!!!

(I am in no way encouraging people to boycott in order to gain an advantage... honest...)

DeletedUser

I expect to hear a lot of opposition against the half build time feature

Take this into consideration:

you "buy" 20 lvls of wall for 10PP each, meaning you just used 200 PP for getting your wall to lvl 20. (200 PP being a MONTH of PA btw).

Boom, you're nuked, bye bye wall, bye bye 200PP.

rince and repeat for ANY building.

Want to hurt someone who has PA? Hit ALL his buildings. If he's stupid enough to use PP on buildings, he will soon either give up halving his building times, or he will just pay more and more and more. All gains to Innogames of course.

really guys? is everyone that gullible these days? seriously??

ITS APRIL FOOLS! yeesh, some people need to get a clue..

I do not believe this is an april's fool, since Innogames other game called Grepolis has this feature.

brymon

I'm glad I didn't fall for this, I only clicked the link after confirming it was a joke just to see what it was like :lol:

But about the premium feature, I'm genuinely concerned, even though I know there is a high probability of it being an April fool's joke. It's not funny, guys, you're scaring me...