Discussion: Holiday attack breaks and support unavailability

SHAGAN888

I Am Alone today at 16:08Thanks Quote Edit Delete

I'm xxxxxxxxxx. TW screwed me lol. :/

And screwed Lukester18, probably others that planned ahead too.

I had 12 attacks going out hitting just after the attack break - all within one second of 00:00:00.

They ranged from .09 to .83 seconds AFTER the stated end of the attack break.

Luke was hitting one a half second after that would have gotten him 18K in resources.

All were called "visits"

They had to hit at 00:00:01+ or later.

I submitted a complaint to support - the mod said he sympathized and understood my point - nothing they could do.

Just the words everybody make sure your attacks at the New Years break hit one second after.

It's really hurt me so far - I've only farm 175 K in the last 16 hours.

Shag. Could you see my forum post in fun just made in farming, then post for me in

point being the thread is wrong, attacks needed to hit...and presumably will need to hit at New Year's...at 00:00:01+

Not as stated.

Although I am ahead of others in the tribe I lost a lot of ground with tops in the world...I spent 2 hours setting up split second farming for naught.

Reply to my support complaint:

Styx 2015-12-27 08:27:11
Actually the forum says 00:00 and doesn't specify a second. Howevver I do understand your frustration. I would suggest that you post your concerns on this thread so that the Community Manager may decide to specify the exact time in future if deemed necessary.

Best Regards,

TheRiverStyx
Senior In-Game Moderator

This is a game that's all based on timing you'd think that since we operate within .000 in this game that this would be at least done right by those that created it... I strongly suggest that the powers that be fix it or at least post the correct time.

cheers,

shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There is nothing new with the way the attacks have been implemented this year. It has always been the case that attacks that land in the last second of the time specified also visit.

Thank you for the feedback, we will look into it for the next Christmas Break.

SHAGAN888

So the time is listed wrong and should read ends at 00:00:00:999

Id say there's really nothing to fix except the human error issue...In the future I would suggest that anything posted that lists times should all be done down to the 00:00:00:000

DeletedUser

So the time is listed wrong and should read ends at 00:00:00:999

Id say there's really nothing to fix except the human error issue...In the future I would suggest that anything posted that lists times should all be done down to the 00:00:00:000

Where is the time listed wrong?

SHAGAN888

Where is the time listed wrong?

At the top of this thread.....

Christmas holidays

From 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 18:00 on the 24th of December to 06:00 on the 26th of December, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

xmas.png

The attack break affects both attacks on barbarian villages and player owned villages.

Our support team will be unavailable on the 24th, 25th and 26th of December. It will still be possible to send in tickets, but you should not expect any replies.

New year's holidays

From 00:00 on the 31st of December to 00:00 on the 2nd of January, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 10:00 on the 31st of December to 10:00 on the 1st of January, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

ny.png

The attack break affects both attacks on barbarian villages and player owned villages.
Our support team will be unavailable on the 1st of January. It will still be possible to send in tickets, but you should not expect any replies.

Thanks,

Morthy
Community Manager

DeletedUser

That says 00:00 not 00:00:000
Any attacks landing up to and including 00:00 turn into visits. This is still the case. However the feedback will be considered for next time.

DeletedUser116663

god help us. if i lose any villa I want their value in gold :icon_evil:

DeletedUser656

The break should now be in effect, apologies for the inconvenience. If you need assistance due to attacks arriving after midnight, please send in a ticket.

DeletedUser117214

The break should now be in effect, apologies for the inconvenience. If you need assistance due to attacks arriving after midnight, please send in a ticket.

coz that was soooo helpful. think anything that happened before the attack break actually kicked in should be kept as it was rather than any losses/conquers being returned or replaced

DeletedUser111122

That says 00:00 not 00:00:000
Any attacks landing up to and including 00:00 turn into visits

so the first non-visit attack would be one landing @ 00:01:00.000, or, since you said the last second has always been included, does that mean the first non-visit is one landing @ 00:01:01.000 ?

DeletedUser94483

coz that was soooo helpful. think anything that happened before the attack break actually kicked in should be kept as it was rather than any losses/conquers being returned or replaced

Because it is the defending player's fault they lost the village?