Discussion: Holiday attack breaks and support unavailability

DeletedUser656

Hi everyone,

As usual we'll be having attack breaks over the Christmas and New Year holidays. The details are as follows:

Christmas holidays

From 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 18:00 on the 24th of December to 06:00 on the 26th of December, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

xmas.png

The attack break affects both attacks on barbarian villages and player owned villages.

Our support team will be unavailable on the 24th, 25th and 26th of December. It will still be possible to send in tickets, but you should not expect any replies.

New year's holidays

From 00:00 on the 31st of December to 00:00 on the 2nd of January, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 10:00 on the 31st of December to 10:00 on the 1st of January, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

ny.png

The attack break affects both attacks on barbarian villages and player owned villages.
Our support team will be unavailable on the 1st of January. It will still be possible to send in tickets, but you should not expect any replies.

Thanks,

Morthy
Community Manager

DeletedUser120090

Hi

Can players go barb during this times? Also, will new barbs be generated during this periods?
Moreover, will support land and stay, or get sent back?
(all questions pertaining (or not only) to Casual 2 world)

Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

There are no changes apart from the attack restrictions mentioned in the announcement.

DeletedUser

It's 5am on the 24th right now and according to this post I should still be able to send attacks but anything that lands right now should turn into a visit. However the opposite is true in both cases.

Some attacks I sent earlier are still landing, but I cannot send new ones. Are you sure you got this the right way round?

DeletedUser

It's 5am on the 24th right now and according to this post I should still be able to send attacks but anything that lands right now should turn into a visit. However the opposite is true in both cases.

Some attacks I sent earlier are still landing, but I cannot send new ones. Are you sure you got this the right way round?

We had no reports of this occurring, please feel free to send in a ticket with further information and we will take a look.

DeletedUser117579

January 2nd. Past 00:00. Attacks are still visits. Wasted farming run.

LennoxW

One train failed as a visit post 00:00:00 server time along with all my farming run and I have 2 more trains landing within the next few hours. Any idea on when this will be fixed?

DeletedUser

I contacted them and they replied almost immediately, should be fixed soon :)

DeletedUser

The attack break did unfortunately end 15 minutes late.
We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and understand this will have repercussions on your plans. All attack should now be landing normally. Any further updates will be posted here.