Discussion: Improvements to the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Corleone.

Fix your pushing rule. Make it include villages as well as resources. Just resources doesn't mean anything especially in a day where we can buy resources.

Villages on the other hand...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I don't have time to read if anyone has posed about his before , but I wanted to put it out there .

In regards to the option of
Configure filter
reports which were allowed to choose to receive or not , I want to aim at the one : Attacks on your villages without losses for you .

Now we know there are many and many of these they can totally clog up New Reports , but the only ones worth receiving are the ones for scouting , therefore I was wandering if there was a way the filter could be adjusted to receive only ones which heave more then 200 plus scouts in them ?

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your quality feedback. Your input is very important!
Your suggestions have been passed on to InnoGames. Although this is not a guarantee of implementation your ideas will be considered and discussed.

Thanks <3

DeletedUser105766

Good day, Innogames.,

1) Lately, I've been wishing for an Account Manager upgrade to the Stockpile feature. When activated, choice villages that attain a predetermined quantity of resources automatically send the prescribed resources to the targeted village. In other words, instead of the resources being sent as specific times per day, send the resources on the condition of the warehouse stockpile.

2) I would like the ability to remove notes from some of my villages that were posted in the distant past by tribe mates without turning off the note sharing feature. In other words, notes by tribe mates are not visible in my village profile for all time.

3) The Account Manager Construction feature could use an upgrade that allows us to see what the next queued building command is. This can be helpful to note what the manager is waiting for in resources prior to queuing the next building, thus explaining why the stall in productivity. To do this without researching the template would be most pleasant and aid in noting improvements in the template itself.

Thanks for your attention,
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18543

Hi

1. Has there been any discussion on giving a boost to villages/players that join a world late. The definition of late would be arbitrary, could be a year after a world starts, for ex.?

2. As I said in another thread, with the addition of the Watchtower and adding more realism, I think that we should not be able to see attacks that our Watchtower cannot, outside of 1-2 hexes.

DeletedUser113200

Hello

I would like to put forward a suggestion.Why doesn't Inno close all other English speaking servers and merge them into the main English speaking server (.net).I am sure you guys would have looked at the current player base on the other English servers such as .uk and .us and would have realised they have dwindled seriously in recent years.I don't want to get into the stats side of things but I think it would be cost efficient and would bring a breath of fresh air into the main English server.I seriously think that running a whole server for such few people is not efficient for tw and neither is it healthy for fellow gamers as more and more get bored of such small worlds and would eventually lead to said server's death.So before that happens why not bring them over, player base increases on .net which in turn would attract back both older and newer players as worlds go past main 4 continents and am sure it would cut down costs at inno .That and along with adding a few new features and a bit of advertising who knows TW might get back to somewhat of its former self.

• Make a Diplomacy feature worthy of the name: Implement a new system in which tribe are physically unable to break or change diplomatic relations with one another.... when they 'feel' like it. Its about time TW's made the whole thing somewhat more official and professional. This can be done by adding a few custom settings for both the NAP and Alliance categories, and then leave it to the tribes to discuss and work them out before adding them into a "virtual contract".
^ Currently, the Diplomacy side of things is boring and is solely based on the decisions of the people running the tribe. It is all at their discretion. They can, just at the click of a button, add whoever they want to the diplomacy section and remove whoever they want at a seconds notice. There are no cool-down counters and there are no rules/boundaries. It's literally a free for all, a do whatever you want and see how it goes. By adding a feature which lets both sides create a contract of sorts, the game is adding an element of realism to the diplomacy aspect of the game. -- There is a feature to declare war, so just like that there should be a feature to be able to create 'diplomatic proposals' and send them out and the other Tribe then has the option to review the proposal and can either accept or decline it.
God i can't stress this point enough the diplomacy feature has been bland for so many years and I've always thought it was one of the major points in TW.It has such potential to make the game more fun sadly though tribal wars haven't made the most of it.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
new paladin system is way better than the old one but it's ignoring some important unit;in defensive skill books tree changing the fortification with a skill book that boost heavy cavalry defense would be ideal and balancing the Offensive skill books and Defensive ones

DeletedUser121383

I can't complete the "A worthy Name" achievement even though I changed my village name. Yes, I know it is a nearly worthless achievement but it unlocks better ones.

Varomnia

Please create a 2-factor authentication login feature. Reasons for the option to have this should be obvious enough. We like secure accounts!

DeletedUser121176

new paladin system is way better than the old one but it's ignoring some important unit;in defensive skill books tree changing the fortification with a skill book that boost heavy cavalry defense would be ideal and balancing the Offensive skill books and Defensive ones
I like this system too, but improvements still need to be made. It is frustrating to receive the same skill book for the 5th time when you only have one pally. Just as bad, is getting a tier 3 book as the reward for reaching level 8 (or any other book tier that you can't use yet). The third issue is getting more higher tier books than the lower tier ones. (Example: I had 13 tier-4 "Persuasion" books, but only 2 tier-3 "Instruction" books for all 10 of my Paladins.) I understand that the 5th book issue can be corrected using PP, but it should not have to. The higher tier book issue is impossible to fix, so you just have to wait 8 more Pally levels to be able to use it.

Suggestions:
#1 Allow the ability to change excess skill books without PP charge. I'm sure there is a way to make sure that this isn't abused just because a player wants a different book. In lieu of that idea, make sure that the code checks for the usability of the randomly found skill book. Which leads into...
#2 Have the program verify that a skill book can be used prior to putting it in inventory.
#3 Same as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.