Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

blazker

Reaction score
I've been playing this game for many years ... and what your partner did is not legal ... 100 attacks in 3 seconds? teach me legally in a video how to do that?
I'm a speed player ... I know them all :))

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've been playing this game for many years ... and what your partner did is not legal ... 100 attacks in 3 seconds? teach me legally in a video how to do that?
I'm a speed player ... I know them all :))

I don't think he actually sent all these attacks in 3 seconds, lets let the support check it themselves, if it really was like that there isn't a way around it, indeed, tribal wars have a limit of 5 attacks per second after all (when sending)

blazker

Reaction score
Let's say it has been 5 attacks per second, how is it normal to send 5 fakes per second? teach me

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let's say it has been 5 attacks per second, how is it normal to send 5 fakes per second? teach me

If you set up the tabs before sending it's not that hard to send everything fast using the Tribal Wars Train extension, you just need to jump the tabs and send, it can be used without it being to send an NT after all...

This is one example, but there are some browsers (like Opera) who can help with that as well that I used to send NTs in the old days.

I don't know what and if he used, we've been telling players here to don't use anything ilegal since the start of the world '-.- we already made some video tutorials even for new scripts we didn't know like and found here in the forums

dora the destroyer

Reaction score
If you set up the tabs before sending it's not that hard to send everything fast using the Tribal Wars Train extension, you just need to jump the tabs and send, it can be used without it being to send an NT after all...

This is one example, but there are some browsers (like Opera) who can help with that as well that I used to send NTs in the old days.

I don't know what and if he used, we've been telling players here to don't use anything ilegal since the start of the world '-.- we already made some video tutorials even for new scripts we didn't know like and found here in the forums

You can also send on steam at the same time now.

blazker

Reaction score
And you mean it had 100 pages open, and it started sending all 100? invent something better. cheats

Deleted User - 848939258

1 player can't send 100 attacks in 3 second

but it's so easy to proove it ^^ kkkkk

but i rather think that you sleep during 5 minutes and then see 100 attacks incoming

old gheboasa

Reaction score
1 player can't send 100 attacks in 3 second

But guess who can

giphy.gif

Reaction score
show players are cheats. I just received 100 attacks in 3 seconds ... I see that the administrators do not detect that .. rather than playing with cheats I prefer not to play, I hope that the fans do something about it

What do you have to say about -FameLike x3 sending 500 in 10 seconds?

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Show strongly repudiates any illegal act practiced in the game. We believe that our player did not commit anything illegal and the support will analyze his case and judge according to the rules. It is just our first attack shipment in Romania and we have a player banned that will not change the course of your .RO history.

.RO and AZTECA need to play in the numerical advantage always, without that advantage they simply will not achieve anything, no matter the disadvantage they place on us, we will just play our game, as we came here to do.

Reaction score
Show strongly repudiates any illegal act practiced in the game. We believe that our player did not commit anything illegal and the support will analyze his case and judge according to the rules. It is just our first attack shipment in Romania and we have a player banned that will not change the course of your .RO history.

.RO and AZTECA need to play in the numerical advantage always, without that advantage they simply will not achieve anything, no matter the disadvantage they place on us, we will just play our game, as we came here to do.

bruh Azteca barely "ShOwEd" you 5% idk why u keep mentioning us in all your posts like we really had any wars on going

ALSO

I hope that the support team will review and make a complete and impartial analysis of the facts, so that we are not unjustly punished, we are the tribe that killed the most soldiers, that fought the most in major wars and that least plundered resources and villages, we played with regulation under the arms and we believe that the decision will be reversed.

what does that even have to do with the fact that your friend used illegal scripts?
Like admins please mind us we didnt abuse any bots / illegal scripts / whatever you want to call it and please forgive our tribe member in case he done something stupid ??

calling all ur tribe mates to come on forum and post things like " oh no he wasn't using anything illegal, you are doing anything just to get us banned cuz u cant beat us " is just childish. The support took a decision to ban him because something was not looking good, cuz blazker wouldn't just random ticket him, he has more experience on the field than many of us here, then let them also take the decision to unban him if he's that clean as you mention.

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
bruh Azteca barely "ShOwEd" you 5% idk why u keep mentioning us in all your posts like we really had any wars on going

ALSO

what does that even have to do with the fact that your friend used illegal scripts?
Like admins please mind us we didnt abuse any bots / illegal scripts / whatever you want to call it and please forgive our tribe member in case he done something stupid ??

calling all ur tribe mates to come on forum and post things like " oh no he wasn't using anything illegal, you are doing anything just to get us banned cuz u cant beat us " is just childish. The support took a decision to ban him because something was not looking good, cuz blazker wouldn't just random ticket him, he has more experience on the field than many of us here, then let them also take the decision to unban him if he's that clean as you mention.

Didn't you show your strength? wait buddy we are going to show ours now.

My fellow tribesman did not use an illegal tool and this will be proven in the right ways.

What do you know about Blazker? he's the type of guy who would cheat on his own mother to take advantage of something. And apparently you are also capable of that, for what you did with your MANDS allies betraying them behind your back in the middle of the night, the world saw this, you don't need to make up lies or excuses to justify it.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

ALSO

Well, you joined the war because you wanted too, so what?

Were your troops too occupied with the people who gave up from MANDS and Phobia? Or coming back from us after hitting nothing? o_O hahaha

Indeed, if you consider only the attacks that hit something, you did less than even Fake? so far, thats too little indeed :p