Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Mancunia

Reaction score
'Luck' of location has always been a factor in this silly game... deal with it...

I don't understand the 5 spears to every sword currently on the world, wtf are people farming with...

Mancunia

Reaction score
Nods... 2 spears are required to not lose a spear.... so a 5:1 ratio would suggest players are sending 10 spears and 2 swords to each barb... where the feck are the barbs that need 10 spears because they're not by me...

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Poor Cindvarma, did I hurt your emotions when I destroyed you in the game? You know what they say, because it's just a game, you took too much to heart. You just come to terms with the fact that you suck and all you can do is stumble upon my posts like a crying little girl.

I see you are in a tribe with rats and cockroaches, I will gladly destroy you. Although when I look at your tribe, I find it hard to decide which of you is the bigger low life.

Donald Dack

Reaction score
You have disabled scavenging but you have not enabled the same number of barbarian villages for each player, how is this a tournament if the conditions are not the same for everyone?

Traitor-spy rat Red Khan has 4 barbs near him and few n00bs who don't farm and he is outgrowing players....so much about the tournament.

Haha all could move villages you know to recolate ^^

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Poor Cindvarma, did I hurt your emotions when I destroyed you in the game?

Delusional Batan as always... We destroyed you on HP and me and Combe destroyed you on a normal world too. Do not really know what you are on about, but hey, whatever grinds your gears. Botino

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
HP was never a fight because Babin a coward like he is, he recruited from my tribe that was the only one who could fight his tribe so it was no point playing when all he knows is recruit to win. So in HP we never fight and if we did you would lose.

About Combe, you referring to a world where I was fighting Taxi tribe (that later win) and one another tribe, and in that time when my troops were fighting them traitor Makie and Cobme decide to attack me, I could easily defend against it because I spot it right away and I know where attacks land.
I decided not to defend my village at all, as it was a waste of time, I could not win in the long run, as no tribe on my continent was good enough to fight against the taxi tribe. I let combe and mike take villages that s it, it was no sance playing anymore against so many opponents. If I defend they would get 0 like any other player before them who dear attack me.

Under normal circumstances, without fighting the strongest tribe and others, I would take you McMike and Combe ease. McMike and Combe jumped on me when I was already on the ground, so much about this courageous destruction of me. If that counts as beating me, then yes you are right. But every hyena can attack a lion when surrounded by so many hyenas. 1 on 1, or me against combe and McMike both, you would have no chance, 0. You were not even playing 108 so shut up n00b

The only way to defeat me is 10 vs me and only then if I run out of troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Batan i wonder if the only things you do is sit at home and create imaginary stories about you beating everyone on tw (gets rimmed on every world). You are a trash player, a trash person and will never win a world as you never did.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why does this Batan talks so much and he doesn't even use the same user name in the world or have his user name in his signature? Why are you hiding man?

kira.

Reaction score
Some kid was talking about account sitting someone and then nobling that village later on? is that allowed??? >.<

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Cidvaramo for you I am a gentleman and for your tribe, which is full of low life persons. Me being rimed is just a wet dreams n00bs like you and wet dreams good players for which I am always a nightmare as I beat them and beat their tribes where they piled up co-playing accounts, premium speders and so on.

I am the fear and trembling of all the players, especially when I lead a tribe, unlike you who have never had more than 20 villages and you dare to bark here and mention my name while you are an ordinary worthless cockroach which I can easily walk on. You’re just jealous of me and the players of my smithy, you want to have my skills and my reputation because no one even knows you exist, you’re nobody in this game.

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Why does this Batan talks so much and he doesn't even use the same user name in the world or have his user name in his signature? Why are you hiding man?

my main account is ban because I insulted few people in the game, people who betrayed my tribe and as the greatest cowards crossed over to the enemy. I despise traitors and spies the most, so I told certain people what I thought of them and got a ban for that. They ban me instead fix the rut of the problem what is ship jumping, what they fix here in the tournament with tribe lock.

I'm playing just under a new name and keeping low profile for now.