Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date
Reaction score
I've been playing this game for many years ... and what your partner did is not legal ... 100 attacks in 3 seconds? teach me legally in a video how to do that?
I'm a speed player ... I know them all :))

guys, we were hacked, the more justice was done and here we are again, just as we have lost 50% of our power due to lack of security commitment, the more we will recover our war top, over the Romanians (who have already taken refuge to the Argentines, more like you know BRAZIL> THAT Argentine, so let's show them the show

bkpdilau

Reaction score
what do you mean by "we were hacked"? you sent fakes with an illegal script, and lost only half of the account instead of losing it all. I guess jaw got tired of all your tickets and decided to give you a break.
If i were you i wouldn't have the courage to talk rn.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what do you mean by "we were hacked"? you sent fakes with an illegal script, and lost only half of the account instead of losing it all. I guess jaw got tired of all your tickets and decided to give you a break.

At least his gameplay is not as shameless as yours

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I guess nobling your Academy internal doesn’t count here right

It's funny how people keep saying this to try to lower us when everyone had members conquering suspect accounts at some point if you look closely into it '¬¬

Our academy came with us, so it's not really right for you to compare them to your case since we were the same tribe already, we tried to make two tribes and it didn't work, it's not an issue to noble villages from friends as everybody here already knows, and the number of villages in question...

But I have to say, it's impressive how you guys get free villages from all the tribes we beat that had any frontier with you while everyone had a hard time in the war and you didn't even go out of your way to try to help them at any point.

Sure, it was a little, but I don't think sending some nukes on only one of their OPs where you just kept nagging that they were bad attackers afterwards was much help for the size you had... I guess I'll just stop posting on FTW, it's too frustrating to try to live things here and only get bad losers in return.

I think I was polite with any enemies I talked with in-game and will continue to do so, but well, don't do bad things in-game like surprise wars, battling with huge advantages or joining wars for morale sake if you don't know how to take in complaints here, if you do that against a good tribe it'll be enough reason for a lot of teasing... You did the same teasing us due to the war we had joined with the Turks, for example.

I'll do my best to only talk regarding the stats now -.- I'm getting cancer from all these things happening with our enemies, we expected more from an "International Tournament"

Reaction score

calm buddy who's already BRAZIL Pele, TRAMS the lost maradonas

Topster

Reaction score
It's funny how they talk about .Ro, but they do the same, playing SHOW + SHOW! + UnitetPT + Rim. That's so funny, hypocrites.

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's funny how they talk about .Ro, but they do the same, playing SHOW + SHOW! + UnitetPT + Rim. That's so funny, hypocrites.
What is the same? Are they giving excuses of being too far or that we don't attack well to send attacks? I guess not ;)

And just to be even more clear, our diplomacies besides the NAP we had with .Ro were only made after they declared a surprise war on us with Gemuse and Fake, fortunately we were faster to secure them as allies, unlike what you people would have liked (and tried), that would be that they all allied with you as well against a single tribe

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What is the same? Are they giving excuses of being too far or that we don't attack well to send attacks? I guess not ;)

And just to be even more clear, our diplomacies besides the NAP we had with .Ro were only made after they declared a surprise war on us with Gemuse and Fake, fortunately we were faster to secure them as allies, unlike what you people would have liked (and tried), that would be that they all allied with you as well against a single tribe
Thats all cool bro but can you end this message with something like the french are shit next time please <3

Topster

Reaction score

Don't blame us. We even don't know what happened, if you guys had ally/nap.

Deleted User - 848980816

Damn, the romanians chose the most pathetic and coward path to leave the tournment, huh ? I bet they call Azteca's leader 'Daddy' or something
If SHOW really cheated i hope they get banned, but so far it looks like they're gonna come out on top of this war